What's new

India will suffer for what it did in Kashmir: Arundhati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people who supported extra judicial killings in Balochistan crying for the same in Kashmir

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/231081-special-force-set-up-combat-terrorism-balochistan.html

Hypocrisy, thy name is Pakistani.

I am a little worried about psychology of the posters here!

When someone is not punished for something they say....
They have no justice system....
ONLY can happen in so and so country...

If the country punishes:
Wrongly punished....
Only so and so country can abuse...
Racism....

If in 1 country a warrant is taken out against something stupid (Amithbatchan's case)

Police is doing their job...Only in so and so country a full procedure takes place against anyone or anything..Police doing their duty following the FIR and looking into it

But when same FIR was registered across the boarder and police took the kid into custody for questioning suddenly it is racism, barbaric...

I am not sure how south asian men see things...Does it somehow look different because you were born on the otherside of the border? Can you not see it for what it is?

following or breaking the law?

Abusing the law or with the law?

extra protection for the army ...was this screamed out in Pakistan...EACH INDIAN on the forum would be like

ab bol your army does nothing wrong

Ab bol about your justice system

ab bol about Kashmir being better here or there

ab bol how you sheltered your army's crimes whatnot!

While the Indians here are like nai our army cant do nothing wrong they are angels dropped from heaven! Nope war crimes is a myth! :blink:

JUST my thoughts after reading a few similar threads!

OH YES! I forgot to add...THIS FAMOUS BIT

but 1st take care of your own problems!

Dude problems occur EVERYWHERE no country is a heaven!

As far as maligning another's country goes...Well when one points 1 finger 3 points back at you and the thumb points somewhere else just incase you need to throw the blame elsewhere :D

tl;dr.

What is your point in brief ?

Many people who supported extra judicial killings in Balochistan crying for the same in Kashmir
Hypocrisy, thy name is Pakistani.
Same goes for us. We get angry because of terrorists send and while we also supporting the proxies.

Same goes for us. We get angry because of terrorists send and while we also supporting the proxies.

Ok I will reword my post -

We show intelligent hypocrisy (as the link between our proxies and us has never been established) while they show foolish hypocrisy (with their proxies have been caught with proof).

Its sad that she has to resort to this for keeping her popularity ... Its just that she is India and say all this things and get away with it..... Anyways all the best Arundhati !!! your just the right kind of ****!!!

Many dogs and bitches have come and gone, India will prevail.

Har pasey rehmat rab de sab guruan da partap, (every where there are blessings of God, all thanks to Gurus)

Ithey rishiyan muniyan sadhuan ne kite mantar jaap, (Here many sages and saints have done hardship of praising the almighty)

wali fakeer te auleeyea kuch kirpa kar gaye aap,(Those who served Islam without self did remaining favours for this land)

Lakh wari ujarey pujarey, lakh dil te sahey sarap, (we have been cursed (by witches) and been ransacked lakhs of times)

Loka bariyan chalaan chaliyan sada toran lae sansar (enemies have conspired against us to break us apart)

Jor laga ke mar gaye yara sab duniya de dalley,(But even all the pimps of world together against us have tried but all of them failed)

India de balley balley balley. (Hail India, India will prevail)

Wow... how tolerant of you. It is Arundhati's personal opinion. You don't need to get your panties in a bunch. In a democracy people have the right to express what they believe. She is a rights worker and this is her job. Who told you to stop someone from doing his or her job.

I believe she may be at risk from people like you.

Arundhati has committed the carnal sin of speaking for muslims in Hindu India. She should be punished for it

Ok I will reword my post -

We show intelligent hypocrisy (as the link between our proxies and us has never been established) while they show foolish hypocrisy (with their proxies have been caught with proof).

Pakistan has regularly pointed out that you have proxies as has India. The issue is the weakness of those saying it, the failure of Pakistan's foreign policy which finds itself on a different footing than India and the internal situation in Pakistan. With bombs going off everywhere no one is going to trust our country when we say India is supporting TTP or Baloch insurgents. This is the dilemna and the issues Pakistan face. But in jails there are dozens of Indian spy's.

One day I was doing some research and called upon an Inspector in Karachi to give me some reports of foreign involvement. He pointed me out to a few cases. I looked into the cases myself. My concern came when he showed me a guy from Sanghar in Sindh. I was worried a Pakistani hindu might be framed. I began opposing the report. He sent me to CID staff that had nabbed them. Those guys gave me such vivid details that I could not doubt them and the guy was not from Sanghar but was posing as one from Sanghar-he was actually from Gujarat. They even provided hometown of his family and I know if I go to that town in Gujarat I will find him.

I asked him why no one raises this in media. He said ask the media.

Pakistan has regularly pointed out that you have proxies as has India. The issue is the weakness of those saying it, the failure of Pakistan's foreign policy which finds itself on a different footing than India and the internal situation in Pakistan. With bombs going off everywhere no one is going to trust our country when we say India is supporting TTP or Baloch insurgents. This is the dilemna and the issues Pakistan face. But in jails there are dozens of Indian spy's.

One day I was doing some research and called upon an Inspector in Karachi to give me some reports of foreign involvement. He pointed me out to a few cases. I looked into the cases myself. My concern came when he showed me a guy from Sanghar in Sindh. I was worried a Pakistani hindu might be framed. I began opposing the report. He sent me to CID staff that had nabbed them. Those guys gave me such vivid details that I could not doubt them and the guy was not from Sanghar but was posing as one from Sanghar-he was actually from Gujarat. They even provided hometown of his family and I know if I go to that town in Gujarat I will find him.

I asked him why no one raises this in media. He said ask the media.

I think this is a little too far fetched. I find it impossible to believe that Pakistani authorities would not rake this up all over the world if it had any such proof.. Mr Malik would certainly not be waiting for the right time in my view ;)

Its sad that she has to resort to this for keeping her popularity ... Its just that she is India and say all this things and get away with it..... Anyways all the best Arundhati !!! your just the right kind of ****!!!

popularity among?

I think this is a little too far fetched. I find it impossible to believe that Pakistani authorities would not rake this up all over the world if it had any such proof.. Mr Malik would certainly not be waiting for the right time in my view ;)

We never even heard of Sarabjit singh and a lot of other spies when they were arrested. We don't know the reasons for this. But it still happened. I didn't see the spy but just his case files.

We never even heard of Sarabjit singh and a lot of other spies when they were arrested. We don't know the reasons for this. But it still happened. I didn't see the spy but just his case files.

Mate, both India and Pakistan routinely catch each other's spies.. All rival countries do..Thats more of espionage and counter espionage..

Supporting insurgencies and terrorism is a different ball game all together..

Finally more and more people in India are talking sense Arundhati, Shinde

Buddy, he writes fiction. He just posted Figment of his Imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom