What's new

India will soon announce construction of 4th Aircraft Carrier.

LOL pity these fake stories of Hindus...

When will we build AC? China can build one if we want?

Grow up and start thinking beyond religion. Do something in your own country rather than importing everything from china

LOL OK Indians only have all money. Pakistan also has more. Money. Have u heard about CPEC 46 billion and 150 billion more are coming. U don't be butt hurt :china::pakistan::chilli:
I'm speechless.I never knew that a man could be an island in himself , that power can survive vaccum , that the milk of human kindness could keep overflowing at the brim of the cup & still be full .I often wonder when will I cease to be dry.but ,never mind me . it was truly a pleasure to read your posts.
Sarcasm at its peak...

You want me to believe "the Hindu"? :rofl:. Anyone siting in BJP's local city office can get shiit published in the Hindu and Hindustan times. Do better research next time. Cite resources so everyone knows your content has credentials. WB and ADB may be a good start :enjoy:

@Rajaraja Chola : See the post above. Whatever happened to your "human growth index"? I told you that shiit was made up crap but you didn't listen. Now reading the above, its sheer embarrassment to see the facts!!

Lol. Just cos the name is The Hindu doesnt mean its affliated to BJP :lol: Its one of the most trusted reputed unbiased newspapers in India. I am talking to someone who does not even know the basic knowledge of weekly journals. :hitwall:

Having doubt? Ask any senior member kid. Even Pakistani members.

Lol. Just cos the name is The Hindu doesnt mean its affliated to BJP :lol: Its one of the most trusted reputed unbiased newspapers in India. I am talking to someone who does not even know the basic knowledge of weekly journals. :hitwall:.

I never said it is affiliated with them or not. I did say the BJP can get anything published. In your country, people are scared of eating cow meat. And you know that. That's how intense the BJO people are. They can get anything published and they are respected for their religious believes and supported throughout India. An article or two is a joke for them to get published.

I never said it is affiliated with them or not. I did say the BJP can get anything published. In your country, people are scared of eating cow meat. And you know that. That's how intense the BJO people are. They can get anything published and they are respected for their religious believes and supported throughout India. An article or two is a joke for them to get published.

LOL... what rubbish.

Its less of a joke than the US media published reports of WMD in Iraq :lol:

If anything , 'the Hindu' is a fiercely Left leaning news paper and is anti BJP. The only joke here is you with you absurd 'reasoning'.

Atleast some sections of Indian media arent paid and sell their holes for money like US media does. Countless lies and its still continuing. Am sorry. If you are really an American, you should be the last person on earth to point out India's media, where yours is especially very corrupt, and trying to export ur corruptness in Eastern world. That is lies and deceit for money, which ur media is known for. Other than racism.

What the hell? This thread is on the tipping point of becoming an "Indian growth and poverty" thread rather than the "4th aircraft carrier" thread.

Back
Top Bottom