What's new

India will soon announce construction of 4th Aircraft Carrier.

He meant active aircraft carriers:

INS VIRAAT
INS VIKRAMADITYA
INS VIKRANT

The VIRAAT will been decommissioned in Nov, 2016

Is there any keyword left to bring
  • China
  • CPEC
  • Lots of $$ and lot lot more $$$$
  • Hindus
  • Fake story
  • Indian poverty
  • Exceptional neutralising capabilities
  • China will give one soon argument
Only one keyword left is Nuclear, that's it....

The above keywords shows to me Full Spectrum Keyword Response .. for any challenges ..

An IAC 1 follow order or a IAC2 order is infact just discussed in hand full of posts..

@WAJsal
My friend I strongly suggest we need to get some curbs someplace to stop posters from different nationalities polluting different sections in PDF. Especially new young ones..

yes, India is lacking ambulances, hospitals, schools, no welfare for ordinary people, but weapons, they need. Spend some money on your farmers to, to give them some hope in life......

Indians have to carry home their died relatives, but 4th aircraft carrier they need.

And Pakistan have successfully done any of these? We will eat grass....... is a dialogue uttered by your leader and grass is what your people are eating. We will take care of our people, thanks.

With twice the population than whole of pakistan malnourished and sleeping hungry, with more malnourished childern than africa, with no ambitions or enemies beyond reach of land bases, and with no-balls to use them any way......all i can say is have some shame

Last time I thought, you guys have the same problems, yet spend more percentage to GDP wise than India.

With twice the population than whole of pakistan malnourished and sleeping hungry, with more malnourished childern than africa, with no ambitions or enemies beyond reach of land bases, and with no-balls to use them any way......all i can say is have some shame
With no intention of ever justifying the cr@p you posted above with legitimate sources. With having used more then half of the world's burnol supply and still no relief. I would say the same - have some shame.

And Pakistan have successfully done any of these? We will eat grass....... is a dialogue uttered by your leader and grass is what your people are eating. We will take care of our people, thanks.
--------------

We are well off. Here people dont need to carry their died relative on shoulder from hospital..... Spend money on your people, Jammu & Kashmir we will InshAllah liberate.

Incase of war as you people are discussing nowadays(, i have been watching all your news channels for past few days)
also calculate what we will do your face, if your army do any adventure.

We are looking forward to an opportunity kick Indian army out of Kashmir region.

How many people in Pakistan eat grass? Let's quantify it...and how many people in India, don't have bathrooms, food utensils to cook in, proper kitchens and proper bedding available to sleep on? Over 650 MILLION (while Pakistan's total population is around 200 Million).

I don't write stuff to get into India-Pakistan drama. I do try to maintain a balance and state the facts. The many billions being put into aircraft carriers, and other types of advance weapons, at this point in time, without having a real enemy, is a total waste. These dozens of billions can easily go towards the 650 millions needing basic necessities of life, and make a huge difference there.

Again, I want you to read my comment with maturity, not stupidity. You'll find some value in it.

Sorry to sound irreverent .But the underlined part was a real killer .

How? Does India need 4 aircraft carriers for Pakistan? No, she doesn't. You share borders, Pakistan isn't where Canada is.

Does India need 4 aircraft carriers for China? No she doesn't. The worst since the past 54 years India and China have done, is a couple of platoons of soldiers standing in front of each other and yelling for thirty minutes and going back (near Asaam I think, video available on youtube).

So why not spend these billions in bettering the 650 million people's lives that don't have basic necessities like sanitation, etc, etc? Just using some common sense.

Pakistan has a better living standard than the indians in a common people perspective so better keep quite and stay on the topic

How? Does India need 4 aircraft carriers for Pakistan? No, she doesn't. You share borders, Pakistan isn't where Canada is.

Does India need 4 aircraft carriers for China? No she doesn't. The worst since the past 54 years India and China have done, is a couple of platoons of soldiers standing in front of each other and yelling for thirty minutes and going back (near Asaam I think, video available on youtube).

So why not spend these billions in bettering the 650 million people's lives that don't have basic necessities like sanitation, etc, etc? Just using some common sense.

You're right.Why didn't it strike me before ? My apologies.I'm just beginning to appreciate your PoV.You see, I'm new to current affairs & Geo strategy .I've much to learn from senior members like you .I sincerely hope you don't disappoint me.Thanks in advance.GN.

You're right.Why didn't it strike me before ? My apologies.I'm just beginning to appreciate your PoV.You see, I'm new to current affairs & Geo strategy .I've much to learn from senior members like you .I sincerely hope you don't disappoint me.Thanks in advance.GN.

You are welcome. I write facts, sometimes they'll go in India's favor and sometimes, in the other party's favor. But I try to be unbiased. As you read people's opinions and obviously form your own, just remember a couple of rules of good journalism. You put your own sides, parties, biases, on the side and tackle the issue objectively.

Things like these, such as the current war like scenario between India and Pakistan, if ever becomes a realty, will hurt a lot of people (potentially hundreds of millions if it goes out of control), and these are people on both sides....which really was one side till 70 years ago. So no matter how much the bad blood and issues exist in between, both sides belong to the same one side eventually. So it makes no sense to support wars and killings as at the end of the day, these were your own people who now live with a line in between. And geographical lines should never threaten poor human lives. Just my philosophy.

Feel free to ask anything anytime. It would be a pleasure to answer any questions you may have. Enjoy your time on here :enjoy:

You are welcome. I write facts, sometimes they'll go in India's favor and sometimes, in the other party's favor. But I try to be unbiased. As you read people's opinions and obviously form your own, just remember a couple of rules of good journalism. You put your own sides, parties, biases, on the side and tackle the issue objectively.

Things like these, such as the current war like scenario between India and Pakistan, if ever becomes a realty, will hurt a lot of people (potentially hundreds of millions if it goes out of control), and these are people on both sides....which really was one side till 70 years ago. So no matter how much the bad blood and issues exist in between, both sides belong to the same one side eventually. So it makes no sense to support wars and killings as at the end of the day, these were your own people who now live with a line in between. And geographical lines should never threaten poor human lives. Just my philosophy.

Feel free to ask anything anytime. It would be a pleasure to answer any questions you may have. Enjoy your time on here :enjoy:

I'm speechless.I never knew that a man could be an island in himself , that power can survive vaccum , that the milk of human kindness could keep overflowing at the brim of the cup & still be full .I often wonder when will I cease to be dry.but ,never mind me . it was truly a pleasure to read your posts.

Back
Top Bottom