What's new

India will never attack Pak from Afghanistan'

That's because indian can't attack Pakistan from Afghanistan.

I am not an expert in military matters,but I think India actually can or more accurately speaking possesses the capability to stage an attack on Pakistan's Western front.
India is now having jets like the SU-30 MKI which has such a huge range that it can circle the entire border,enter Afghanistan and then attack Pakistani targets near its Western border.It can actually be easier considering the fact that almost all of the Pakistani anti-air defences are aligned along the border of India.With a mid-air refuelling,this can actually be achieved.

How do you plan to exit those minerals, fly them ? , Iranians won't be too happy doing anything With Afghanistan and even Charbahr port is under our Naval control, we can blockade it in our territory if it ever comes to that - Indian existence in Afghanistan depends on two factors.
1: Is Pakistan ready to throw a bone at the US to turn them around
2: How long we think, we can tolerate India there.

OMG...am i really seeing a mod saying those words ? :lol:....babu ji..all these words of gutso are mere hot air and you know it...there is nothing as much as you can do if at all chabahar begins operations....infact chabahar and not pakistan is the true gateway to central asia..

and rest assured pakistan can do nilch in evicting india from afghanistan...not even the much-vaunted ISI which should actually concentrate its resources in preventing the terrorist attacks on mil-bases in the heart of pakistan first.

- Indian existence in Afghanistan depends on two factors.
1: Is Pakistan ready to throw a bone at the US to turn them around
2: How long we think, we can tolerate India there.

I find it hilarious that pakistanis using the term like "throwing the bones at us" when in reality US is ruthlessly excercising its will in killing pakistani citizens inside your borders with impunity,with the warnings of pak military thrown into dust bin..A nation that can't defend its own borders deciding india's fate in afghanistan?The overly hyped weapon,your support to terrorists in afghan and elsewhere is simply eating you up from inside along with tarnishing your image globally.It will only benefit us even if you try to use terrorists against us in afghanistan.

But there is a difference, those people who invaded india in the past didn't have the capability to turn it into a wasteland of deformed inhabitants. Hopefully it never comes down to that and india stays behind its limits.:oops::tongue:

Second alll lets remind ourselves that it was not the people from pakistan who invaded indian mainland - ever. It was the afghans,turks and turko-mongols who behaved as brutally with the people of today's pakistan as they did with people in the indian mainland.

thirdly, neither did india have a shitload of nukes back then to turn the agressor into nuclear wasteland, that it currently has.

I find it hilarious that pakistanis using the term like "throwing the bones at us" when in reality US is ruthlessly excercising its will in killing pakistani citizens inside your borders with impunity..A nation that can't defend its own borders deciding india's fate in afghanistan?The overly hyped weapon,your support to terrorists in afghan and elsewere is simply eating you up from inside along with tarnishing your image globally.

Ah let them...its their delusions of superiority that has cost them till now - remember the 1 pakistani non-veg muslim = 10 vegetarian hindus theory and how badly that boomeranged ?

Does India even need to attack pakistan ?
There is no need..A conventional war will only benefit pakistan-they have nothing to lose,they dont value their lives either,like some sort of self made sacrificial animals.Any covert war by pakistan should be replied by covert war only,while using pakistans support to "islamic terrorism" as a propaganda tool against them.

That's because indian can't attack Pakistan from Afghanistan.
Conventionally India can't, through proxy, India can keep Pakistan busy in Western border for few if not many years.

Anything more than proxy will be an additional bonus.

No since India is always in a fear of being attacked either by China or Pakistan .

You did not get the question...its not whether india can..but does india even need ?

And no,china is not going to come to your defence physically...they did not during 71 and not during 99.

There is no need..A conventional war will only benefit pakistan-they have nothing to lose,they dont value their lives either,like some sort of self made sacrificial animals.Any covert war by pakistan should be replied by covert war only,while using pakistans support to "islamic terrorism" as a propaganda tool against them.

LOL
An Indian talking about value of life.
Need I remind you that one of your railway ministers had to resign after he tried to increase train fairs to improve security.
And we all know the results were this...
train_AP378687085801_620x350.jpg

So please, you talking about value of life is like a pig complaining about *****.

And yes, India can defeat Pakistan in a conventional war. This is no secret.
But only Indians would take pride in the fact that a nation of over 1 billion can defeat a nation of 180 million.
The reason you can beat us is not due to that fact that you eat daal every day or dip yourself in the Ganjes. It's simply a numbers game.

Most countries on earth are proud to defeat an enemy that is larger then them. Only India brags about defeating an enemy 7x smaller.
Heck, even China doesn't brag about defeating you guys, even though they can brag about defeating a country of equal size.

LOL
An Indian talking about value of life.
Need I remind you that one of your railway ministers had to resign after he tried to increase train fairs to improve security.
And we all know the results were this...
train_AP378687085801_620x350.jpg

So please, you talking about value of life is like a pig complaining about *****.

And yes, India can defeat Pakistan in a conventional war. This is no secret.
But only Indians would take pride in the fact that a nation of over 1 billion can defeat a nation of 180 million.
The reason you can beat us is not due to that fact that you eat daal every day or dip yourself in the Ganjes. It's simply a numbers game.

Most countries on earth are proud to defeat an enemy that is larger then them. Only India brags about defeating an enemy 7x smaller.
Heck, even China doesn't brag about defeating you guys, even though they can brag about defeating a country of equal size.
First of all that is really a stupid example to show indian lack of value of human life..Railway is running in huge profit and they can easily improve the security without increasing price..that was the point there.
Now coming to my point,i was not talking of taking pride in conventional supeiority.Even i am not sure like you that we can gain an all out victory against pakistan.Yeah we may be much stronger but you guys are no chicken..My point is that in a conventional war,india will have to lose more than pakistan even if we manage to win the battles.pakistanis consider fighting and shahadath a noble thing surpassing the value of life and property lost in the war..Even in this forum we can see it is pakistanis who urge for a nuclear war happily,because of the obvious lack of fear of suicidal destruction as long as they can inflict damage to enemy.For indians our economy and lives are more important than happiness of inflicting damage to pakistan..So in that sense,we have to lose more than pakistan..Those who value this world,life and property will have to lose more than those who consider fighting and martyrdom a noble end in itself..

You did not get the question...its not whether india can..but does india even need ?
Only and idiot can attack any other country directly in this era , and its not about need to attack. you guys even cant conduct surgical strikes. Period.

And no,china is not going to come to your defence physically...they did not during 71 and not during 99.
I dint claim so

Only and idiot can attack any other country directly in this era , and its not about need to attack. you guys even cant conduct surgical strikes. Period.

So ypu say this because India didnt attack Pakistan after 26/11, as it was suggested that India should go for sirgical strikes but didnt actually go for it ? is that incident the base of your claim ??

A surgical strike easily means a war between india and pakistan. India never wanted that.period.

as long as a war is concerned, if you are laiming India cant attack paistan...welll then dream wheveter you may...history says it al, who is the bigger daddy when it comes to wars between India and Pakistan....also we are now glad we didnt perform the surgical strikes....look at the state of your ountry now.you should get the hint..how it was good for us.

Back
Top Bottom