What's new

India will never attack Pak from Afghanistan'

Will India directly attack Pakistan through Afghanistan, highly unlikely, Afghanistan won't take that chance.

Will India attack Pakistan through more intensified proxy war, best strategy to create chaos in cities deep inside Pakistan, outside India's direct attack.

Two pronged attack, a short period but more offensive power attack to put strain strategically and economically and long duration but less offensive power proxy war will do the most damage.

India is already attacking Pakistan from Afghanistan territory through their proxies i.e. TTP.

Inida trains and funds TTP to attack Pakistan.

:rofl::rofl: I thought Chinese were the Comedians, when did you become one like them...My poor man first bring one evidence from your incapable ISI them we can discuss about it, we and US has plenty of evidence that ISI trains the terrorists and sends both in india and Afghanistan, wait and see once the americans and NATO are off Afghanistan, Pakistan would be devastated of Accusations for funding and training the terrorists and forget about the funds you're getting from US, they're going to Sue you, ISI know it that's the reason they consider US as your worst enemy in future....

loll these westerners can't keep their mouths shut. Always keep making comments about Kashmir and India-Pakistan.

I can gaurentee that India wont attack Pakistan even if it today embraces non armamant and decides to voluntarily give up military and its strength. India is simply not interested.

Pakistan army gets 30% of Pakistan's parliamentary bugdet. The govt of Pakistan is always scared and cautious of army. The army is exploiting Pakistan. Pakistan army general's thirr for foreign imported power and arms is gonaa hurt Pakistan bad. Build friendly relations with India, Dont try to compete bullet for bullet/

lol India independence day is 15 Aug 1947 i guess, do the maths and its not even 100 years ...
They proxy war india is doing with the help of TTP will be turned back towards india on the right time...

everyone knows RAW involvement with BLA and TTP...

Dear Innocent why don't you ask your Incapable ISI to submit the RAW's involvements with BLA and TTP them we'll talk, first of all your ISI can't even find out the ideas of your own funded terrorists aims... every day killings, jails are getting raided my terrorists... and the truth was spoken by Hilary Clinton, keeping the snakes at your back yards even will harm you....and that's exactly happening to you now...... well i know ISI can't bring the evidence at least, ask any other nations including your husband China that if they can bring the evidence that we're sending terrorists into Pakistan... we don't do proxy war.. we're not Cowards

as the other guy said, have you really heard of BHARAT? well that's my mother land and so was the mother land of your grandma or great grandma,

There is never a" Never", ..........$hit happens!

i will say only one thing.

The day india attacked Pakistan from any side, that day india will not remain india anymore and Afghanistan will not remain Afghanistan....

mark these words, we have not made nukes to stay in storage only, they are for purpose and will be used on purpose...

HA HA HA :woot: We're not impressed with your booty talk.... you think we're storing the nukes for the ants to eat...before you decide to nuke us there will be no state called Pakistan.....well why didn't you try during Kargill war, you know the story right. when Pakistan came to know she's going to loose the war, they talked about the nukes then the next minutes India kept 8 nukes aimed at Islamabad, when ISI learned it, Pakistan backed down...

you need to learn one more thing, India is bigger than Pakistan, before you could fully destroy us ther'll be no Pakistan....i know next what you gonna reply me ..Covert Oppressions...well try like old time, it'll result the same as your SSG getting kicked on the As$,...

There is never a" Never", ..........$hit happens!

Of course that's not going to happen, because we're there for investments...and India is not that cowards like China using you ans Sri Lanka

Think through this logically. We in Pakistan know that India will not attack Pakistan from Afghanistan simply because militarily, a ground based invasion is not very feasible. The terrain between Pakistan and Afghanistan is not ideal tank country and this is the very reason why we, the Pakistani detractors of the so-called policy of Strategic depth as understood in the West and India, deny that Pakistan has any intentions to keep influence over Afghanistan just so we can park our tanks and aircraft there just to fight the Indians another day. Hopefully people understand this better now with the Indian example being thrown around to suggest the unlikeliness of such a war.

Secondly, Pakistan's has certain concerns about the support that TTP gets from Afghanistan. Perhaps India is involved, perhaps not, but we know that the capability is there to provide such support and keep Pakistan off balance even if the Indians tell us that such is not their intention, however this goes back to the security posture of any country which is based upon the premise that the threat perception is based on the capability and not the intention. The intention can change any moment and the capability already exists. Bottom line being that Pakistan does worry about the encirclement for the same reasons that India does not like Pakistan cozying up to the BDs and SLs or Burmese for that matter. You suddenly have to take into account all these possible capabilities and fronts into your security calculus.

In the medium term, Pakistan certainly has to work through this issue, but the concerns are not unfounded.
when Pakistan came to know she's going to loose the war, they talked about the nukes then the next minutes India kept 8 nukes aimed at Islamabad, when ISI learned it, Pakistan backed down...

This is certainly a fairytale.

You can't outbreak it on eastern border either my cute naive, Oh....too freaking hilarious......Indian made ammunition caught from BLA and TTP undoubtedly depicts that India is building up schools and dispensaries up there, how effin geek i M....:guns:

The devil is using one of his pupil to destabilize the Asia, which wud ultimately be canonized.....finally!!

i will say only one thing.

The day india attacked Pakistan from any side, that day india will not remain india anymore and Afghanistan will not remain Afghanistan....

mark these words, we have not made nukes to stay in storage only, they are for purpose and will be used on purpose...

Extend you argument:

and Pakistan will not remain Pakistan

I have heard this same exact line, I think it was used by Zaid Hamid or someone in a Pakistani show. Am I right ?

BTW, best of luck with your nukes, nuke us and give many world powers the excuse to invade this region on name of nuclear security etc.

I think India will reply with one nuke and ask US to come along, same US who already needs a reason to invade. First strike by you will also prevent your allies to get indulged in this situation.

So buddy, think rationally and with cool mind.

Nukes will destroy much more than what you think.

Ur ignorance is striking, well u dnt seem good to be brewing ur raging warlord towards ISI, World's No:1 ranked spy agency
wud obviously be aware of India's role in Afghan at play.

I cant predict the result of this tom n jerry u r playing right there, but can certainly see RAW being ninja-wanged at durand line
soon..!! waiting anxiously to see that moment.....:coffee:

& what do u think India will do than?? sit idly & watch it's cities & people die horrific death?? nuclear weapons are not the weapons to be use ever (barring US in 1945, when US itself din't know the power of these weapons), in 67 years since than we had more than 10+ powers at it's peak which boasted of nuclear weapons, they had thousands of weapons at there disposal but not even one weapon was used against any country, yes we did got close sometimes but the Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) scenario stopped them from taking any mad step. IMHO, use of nukes by Pakistan will be of the last resort, when the existence of the Pakistani nation itself will be at stake (i.e. when Pakistan will have nothing to lose) otherwise the things we hear from Pakistani experts again & again about the changing nuclear thresholds of Pakistan (blockade, invasion, etc.), i think, is just bluffing (nuclear weapons are more of a mind game than a physical one, so is war).

Before Indians can do so, they will have to confront w/ Afghan militants first. Its not easy as it sounds. ISI is very good in that part of the region.

Ur ignorance is striking, well u dnt seem good to be brewing ur raging warlord towards ISI, World's No:1 ranked spy agency
wud obviously be aware of India's role in Afghan at play.

I cant predict the result of this tom n jerry u r playing right there, but can certainly see RAW being ninja-wanged at durand line
soon..!! waiting anxiously to see that moment.....:coffee:

congrats about ISI being the topper of the lot......
about ur golden moments.....for ur sake hope they come soon......otherwise waiting with zaid hamid wud make u insanely insane

n yeah....welcome to pdf.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom