What's new

India will never attack Pak from Afghanistan'

i will say only one thing.

The day india attacked Pakistan from any side, that day india will not remain india anymore and Afghanistan will not remain Afghanistan....

mark these words, we have not made nukes to stay in storage only, they are for purpose and will be used on purpose...

The day india attacked Pakistan from any side, that day india will not remain india anymore and Afghanistan will not remain Afghanistan....

mark these words, we have not made nukes to stay in storage only, they are for purpose and will be used on purpose...

India have been here from more than thousand of years... :) and many came n many gone..

so u r here to go and we are here to stay..history have been proving itself from one day..

India have been here from more than thousand of years... :) and many came n many gone..

so u r here to go and we are here to stay..history have been proving itself from one day..

lol India independence day is 15 Aug 1947 i guess, do the maths and its not even 100 years ...
They proxy war india is doing with the help of TTP will be turned back towards india on the right time...

everyone knows RAW involvement with BLA and TTP...

lol India independence day is 15 Aug 1947 i guess, do the maths and its not even 100 years ...
They proxy war india is doing with the help of TTP will be turned back towards india on the right time...

everyone knows RAW involvement with BLA and TTP...

Have u ever heard of BHARAT?
No,you will have to buckle down this time coz U.S is not going to fund or support you :wave:

everyone? ..ur shah mahmood kureshi left unanswered when asked about proof last time :lol: and same goes with malik ..

Sherman observed that "whatever influence they have will be multiplied by 10 in the minds of Pakistani Generals. So we have to make sure it's a pretty low number."

lol..thats right..but he forgot to mention about Pakistani members in PDF.. :lol:

and those who are accusing India about funding TTP,please make up mind.either blame USA,or Nato,or Afganistan or India.please don't blame all...this is paranoid.what i reckon is Pakistan is getting what it deserves,a taste of its own deadly tool..

Have u ever heard of BHARAT?
No,you will have to buckle down this time coz U.S is not going to fund or support you :wave:

everyone? ..ur shah mahmood kureshi left unanswered when asked about proof last time :lol: and same goes with malik ..

There is no country ever exits with the name of BHARAT ever ... if you have any proof , please share ...
This region was always called sub-continent ... and thats what always mentioned everywhere...

but that was history and i am saying things about future ... Attack Pakistan and you will see results...

lol..thats right..but he forgot to mention about Pakistani members in PDF.. :lol:

and those who are accusing India about funding TTP,please make up mind.either blame USA,or Nato,or Afganistan or India.please don't blame all...this is paranoid.what i reckon is Pakistan is getting what it deserves,a taste of its own deadly tool..

no worries, you can say this, but we know what happening on the ground, and we will pay back on time... do not worry ...

There is no country ever exits with the name of BHARAT ever ... if you have any proof , please share ...
This region was always called sub-continent ... and thats what always mentioned everywhere...

but that was history and i am saying things about future ... Attack Pakistan and you will see results...

Pakistan is already under attack but feel is different :) ...tohda wait karo..sab saamne aayega..

your own people will do this like they are doing now.

Bharat is called in india and if u dont know then i dont care..

Pakistan is already under attack but feel is different :) ...tohda wait karo..sab saamne aayega..

your own people will do this like they are doing now.

Bharat is called in india and if u dont know then i dont care..

yes, lets wait we will see... what ever its called in india no one cares, bharat or ....

America has been dropping bombs on your country and killing your citizens for years now....so much for having nukes!!

America has been dropping bombs on your country and killing your citizens for years now....so much for having nukes!!

America is doing so with the help of puppets, but cant you see whats happening with USA these days and read the history what happened with USSR :)

Sorry dude. Sometimes even using nukes wont fetch you required number of THANKS.

India is not here to attack pakistan. We dont need to.

no worries, you can say this, but we know what happening on the ground, and we will pay back on time... do not worry ...

please reveal us what is happening on the ground??

Afghanistan is pakistan's next door neighbour why don't pakistan's invest their, just like indians and chinese instead of supporting terrorists, the relation will automatically improve.

We know, the reality and those realities require complete exit of India from Afganistan at whatever cost.

We know, the reality and those realities require complete exit of India from Afganistan at whatever cost.

Its impossible sir,we need minerals in A-stan and any anti pak activity by india will depend on your activites on kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom