What's new

India will lose 'special privileges' if it buys crude from Saudi Arabia, U.S.: Iranian diplomat

Maan... Iran looks very desparate now.... India was always buying Crude from KSA, and KSA is the largest Provider for India.. how can we stop it ??

Please don't speak the kind of truth which we don't want to hear.

Actually we are the one that doing favour to
Iran . Iran can save these kind of threat to themseleves .
There is no shortage of oil ,gas supplies now a days .
If we want we can get them from other countries for discount.
It is often intervention of countries like India that stop US from doing from worst plans.

The Stupid Iranian Mullah regime continues to prove to me that they are stupider than I thought they were.

The solution to all of their problems is right in front of them. They need to test a nuke as soon as possible. This will ensure their survival. Once they test a nuke, then they can fire a missile over the Strait of Harmouz, thus bringing the world to a halt. Only then all of their threats will carry real weight.

Once the Iranians do this, it will ensure the survival of the Iranian govt for another generation.

This had made my day “Pakistan has come out extremely solid, a nuke power, a powerful and economic power house”, joke of the day.
Actually we are the one that doing favour to
Iran . Iran can save these kind of threat to themseleves .
There is no shortage of oil ,gas supplies now a days .
If we want we can get them from other countries for discount.
It is often intervention of countries like India that stop US from doing from worst plans.
India knows there are other options for getting oil but does india know there is no other way to access Strait of Hormuz, Afghanistan and Central Asia other than Iran ?

India knows there are other options for getting oil but does india know there is no other way to access Strait of Hormuz, Afghanistan and Central Asia other than Iran ?

Chabahar Yes... but don't include Hormuz... it doesn't belong to Iran and close it by force is act of war which will bring wrath to them from all around the globe

Our diplomacy is not a zero sum game .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom