What's new

India will lose 'special privileges' if it buys crude from Saudi Arabia, U.S.: Iranian diplomat

Another failure of Modis foerign policy :lol:

one thing is very clear in 2018 no one is accepting India as playing both sides of the table, either you are on Americas team(Israel, KSA, EU) or you are on Russias side (iran, turkey, qatar)

snake charmers are being warned your double policy wont work anymore.

Dude snake charmerd are getting aif on one hand and getting bombed by other. What else worse you want!

Iran doesn't have an alternate buyer.India and China are the biggest consumers in Asia and biggest growing demand sources,if they don't want us to buy its their loss.We can make up from other sources.I don't think that will happen though,we have a good relationship with them but we must also take into account issue of sanctions on our oil companies.Iran should not make comments that they don't have leverage on,i don't say this as a slight to iranian nation but simply appraisal of current geopolitics.Before making demands you have to see how strong your hand is,iran simply can't compete with USA iin economic influence,so placing themselves on the same level as USA before other countries is unrealistic and foolish and only exist in the mind of iranian govt.

Pakistan can step in and take substantial oil for their Petro-chemical industries and power generation.

I said three years ago that Chah was not going anywhere when your countrymen were singing "Chah" at ever post on PDF. Three years later India has not even built a latrine in Chah Bahar yet - although given Indian proclivity for doing it exposed might not mean much. I saud this before but I will say it again. Tell me when you lay the first brick in Chah Bahar.

images

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Three years later India has not even built a latrine in Chah Bahar yet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seems like they are going to go Cha Cha Cha to the fields.

Pakistan can step in and take substantial oil for their Petro-chemical industries and power generation.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Three years later India has not even built a latrine in Chah Bahar yet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seems like they are going to go Cha Cha Cha to the fields.
lol, sending rice and dosent need latriens.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:, it requires ships....

Iran is on a weak wicket and should learn to be discrete. The problem for all countries is the international banking system which is totally controlled by the western countries , esp usa.
No need for the iranians to panic and try to pressurize its customers, the cards will fall where they will . They have endured much worse situations.
They should look at how china is handling usa. No usual chinese shrillness but cautiously waiting for each step and responding quitely.
I like iran as they have withstood american pressures for decades but not allowed their country to be used like eg pakistan has.

Iran doesn't have an alternate buyer.India and China are the biggest consumers in Asia and biggest growing demand sources,if they don't want us to buy its their loss.We can make up from other sources.I don't think that will happen though,we have a good relationship with them but we must also take into account issue of sanctions on our oil companies.Iran should not make comments that they don't have leverage on,i don't say this as a slight to iranian nation but simply appraisal of current geopolitics.Before making demands you have to see how strong your hand is,iran simply can't compete with USA iin economic influence,so placing themselves on the same level as USA before other countries is unrealistic and foolish and only exist in the mind of iranian govt.
India's Afghanistan agenda is 90% in Iran's hand.

They have zero options now as every country is abandoning Iran except Russia which itself is being screwed by US sanctions. Just today it was announced that Iranian oil exports fell by 500,000 BPD thanks to US sanctions even though they 're yet to take effect.

All the cards are now on India's deck as we can force Iran to make a deal favourable to us (just like we did last Tim during sanctions).
it is you who is overplaying India's hand. First of all, India's gateway to Afghanistan is through Iran. Iran doesnt hate or dislike India, so offcourse Iran wont act harshly unless forced to. India has some leverage though, as a big country AND buyer, but yes, all the RAW access to Afghanistan, Iran controls it. Iran's geography gives her decisive advantage. Every issue thats economic isnt settled in only economic terms(Even China is meddling in US-NK talks as retaliation for the tariff war). Do you think Iran will allow its oil exports to drop to 0 and still let there be peace in the strait of hormuz?Both wont happen together.Trump mostly bluffs, and CHina is the first to call the bluff.I've been worried that the "stubborn countries"would expose Trump as a fraud whose threats are more potent than anything else.

Iran is on a weak wicket and should learn to be discrete. The problem for all countries is the international banking system which is totally controlled by the western countries , esp usa.
No need for the iranians to panic and try to pressurize its customers, the cards will fall where they will . They have endured much worse situations.
They should look at how china is handling usa. No usual chinese shrillness but cautiously waiting for each step and responding quitely.
I like iran as they have withstood american pressures for decades but not allowed their country to be used like eg pakistan has.

Pakistan has come out extremely solid, a nuke power, a powerful and economic power house. We had a successful partnership with US and we are not complaining; India is still playing the cold war games and it isn't going to work :- "but not allowed their country to be used like eg pakistan has."

India's Afghanistan agenda is 90% in Iran's hand.

it is you who is overplaying India's hand. First of all, India's gateway to Afghanistan is through Iran. Iran doesnt hate or dislike India, so offcourse Iran wont act harshly unless forced to. India has some leverage though, as a big country AND buyer, but yes, all the RAW access to Afghanistan, Iran controls it. Iran's geography gives her decisive advantage. Every issue thats economic isnt settled in only economic terms(Even China is meddling in US-NK talks as retaliation for the tariff war). Do you think Iran will allow its oil exports to drop to 0 and still let there be peace in the strait of hormuz?Both wont happen together.Trump mostly bluffs, and CHina is the first to call the bluff.I've been worried that the "stubborn countries"would expose Trump as a fraud whose threats are more potent than anything else.

This is PDF ...so day dreams and fancy things about india is allowed to be posted.....

Now....it deoends on Iran how does it treats its friends or customers like India and understand our situation....If Iran is trying to pressurize India then India will look for other alternatives...

And with respect to Chahbar....yes...it may be impacted....But it will be foolish for India to get sanctioned by US for tje sake of trading with Iran where even Iran is not ready to understand the situation of its customer...

Maan... Iran looks very desparate now.... India was always buying Crude from KSA, and KSA is the largest Provider for India.. how can we stop it ??

Special benefits = terrorist activities of RAW against Pakistan like Kulbashan Yadav

Iran was backstabbing Pakistan for all those years, despite Pakistan being a neighbor and a reliable friend of Iran.

Now if Iran is forced to ditch India, good relations with Pakistan and access to CPEC will have to be by our terms (meaning absolutely no Indian presence.)

The double games Iran and India were playing are finally over. Each has to make a decision. India will choose US/Israel. Iran will have to mend ties with Pakistan.

Pakistan has come out extremely solid, a nuke power, a powerful and economic power house. We had a successful partnership with US and we are not complaining; India is still playing the cold war games and it isn't going to work :- "but not allowed their country to be used like eg pakistan has."

This had made my day “Pakistan has come out extremely solid, a nuke power, a powerful and economic power house”, joke of the day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom