What's new

India: Why Muslims are blamed for COVID-19 spread ?

Their fault. They should have migrated back in 1947. GCC and Iran which have been funding Mosques, Madarassas and terror orgs in India too have a responsibility.
It would be unfair if only Pakistan and Bangladesh take them in. You are one big ummah. Everyone should share responsiblity

Even if you divide yourselves on nationality, tribes/castes, sects etc.

We see you as only Muslims.

Pakistan is only for Pakistani citizens

If Indians hate each other then partition India

Ones a compulsion and other is a deliberate choice. I am sure you are intelligent enough to tell which one's which. There were reports of huge hindu mela being planned and many were furious and mocking on PDF. It was cancelled as expected. Now doing this Tablighi Jamaat was the height of stupidity when things are way serious. I am appalled at this situation. Obviously the reaction of people and hate after this incident is wrong, but for common people who are struggling to make a days end just to ensure the safety of themselves and the nation, such a religious congregation will bring out all the rage and justifiably so.
Religion does more harm than good. Every religion.
Look done is done, damage is done. Mullahs even in Pakistan are yelling that they want Jumma congregations in mosques, Government is stpping them. But in India you people make it a Hindu-Muslim issue and start killing minorities under Police protection. Muslims/sikhs/christians suffer but in the long run you Hindus are laying the foundations of destruction of India. No wonder when Muhammad Bin Qasim was leaving India, downtrodden classes of hindus had made his idols in their houses and were worshipping him.

You should ask your Muslims in India to ask for a separate country. Then all the fun starts.
Now you have come out with the real filth which is filled inside you. To you Hindus this is FUN, spilling blood is fun for you. That is why we call you FASCISTS
On their religious belief basis, these Indians should ditch their own homeland? Are you out of your freaking mind? Imagine if Church of England said that all English Catholics should migrate out of UK to the 50+ Catholic majority countries. :laugh:
Bhai HINDUTWA agenda is that India is only for Hindus, all others have to be thrown out sooner or later. That is why there is so much hatred in Bangladesh for India now.

Pakistani brethren, please report these Indian trolls. This inhuman hate against Indian Muslims must not be allowed to be spread on this forum from Hindu zealots.

Is it that the same country which made it's non Muslim population come down from 33% to 8 %
Yes it is also the same country which owes its independence to you, it is same country for which Indian Army has fought a war and spilled their blood. It is same country which considers you best friend since last 49 years. If you lose this country due to your own foolishness who will call you wise?

Yes it is also the same country which owes its independence to you, it is same country for which Indian Army has fought a war and spilled their blood. It is same country which considers you best friend since last 49 years. If you lose this country due to your own foolishness who will call you wise?
Thanks for accepting the religious cleansing done in Bangladesh.
It's worthless. Who cares about losing Bangladesh? They will have to accommodate people from India in the same manner India had to accommodate non Muslims from Bangladesh

Is it that the same country which made it's non Muslim population come down from 33% to 8 %

Let's not miss out a crucial fact.
These Muslims carved out a separate country for themselves
Your CRUCIAL FACT is wrong. These Indian Muslims did not carve out a separate country. They decided to remain a part of you, they became scientists, artists, even Presidents of India. They chose to be a part of India, not Pakistan and in return they are getting death from you now. They had disowned Pakistan at the time of independence. And now you have started showing them your real colours. So much for your secularism. But from inside I am happy that this Owaisi is getting kicks, this laanti used to abuse Jinnah. Todays this dr is tasting his own medicine. As for India you can kiss your international status GOOD BYE.

Your CRUCIAL FACT is wrong. These Indian Muslims did not carve out a separate country. They decided to remain a part of you, they became scientists, artists, even Presidents of India. They chose to be a part of India, not Pakistan and in return they are getting death from you now. They had disowned Pakistan at the time of independence. And now you have started showing them your real colours. So much for your secularism. But from inside I am happy that this Owaisi is getting kicks, this laanti used to abuse Jinnah. Todays this dr is tasting his own medicine. As for India you can kiss your international status GOOD BYE.
Haha. Always twisting facts. What else can be expected from the likes of you?
images

Thanks for accepting the religious cleansing done in Bangladesh.
It's worthless. Who cares about losing Bangladesh? They will have to accommodate people from India in the same manner India had to accommodate non Muslims from Bangladesh
I am nobody to accept religious cleansing in Bangladesh because i am a Pakistani not a Bangladeshi, only a Bangladeshi can accept or reject such a claim. As for me I am happy that our brother Muslim Bangladeshis have started to see your real ghastly face. Sooner or later both these countries will have to join hands together to kick your behind (with China).

Haha. Always twisting facts. What else can be expected from the likes of you?
images
1954 was the cutoff year for all to migrate to the countries of their choice. Any body who decided not to migrate has to live with his decisions.

I am nobody to accept religious cleansing in Bangladesh because i am a Pakistani not a Bangladeshi, only a Bangladeshi can accept or reject such a claim. As for me I am happy that our brother Muslim Bangladeshis have started to see your real ghastly face. Sooner or later both these countries will have to join hands together to kick your behind (with China).
You should to do that. But you could not even come to the rescue of Kashmiris. You couldn't do sht when both west and east Pakistan were united lol. Snap out of your dreams.

China isn't stupid. It knows how to use it pawns.

I admire China. China model should be implemented in India

1954 was the cutoff year for all to migrate to the countries of their choice. Any body who decided not to migrate has to live with his decisions.
It does expose your lies that Indian Muslims opposed Pakistan.

The cutoff date was arbitrary. You should told them about it before asking them to support Pakistan. Bhaiyya Muslim, Gujrati Muslim, South Indian Muslim sacrificed most for creation of Pakistan not your kind

Back
Top Bottom