What's new

India: Why Muslims are blamed for COVID-19 spread ?

This is what India has become, just full of dirt, poison and toxicity

Even with hundreds of millions of internal migrants on the move and a raging pandemic they are just desperate to be able to point fingers at Indian Muslims

These Hindus are animals, and NO muslim anywhere in the world should ever be foolish enough to trust them

Indian Muslims are getting it, why JINNAH was do adamant for division
So adamant that India should never be a functional united state

There are 250 million Indian Muslims and they need to fcuk India and see it for the enemy that it is

Indian Muslims should work on leaving India and helping their own leave as well. Let the fetid rot of Hindu zealotry destroy them.

This is one country which deserves every punishment it gets.

Nope, soak up the pressure and prepare against your enemy

How about those idiotic people(i wont say which religion) who came out in great numbers together on the janta curfew day to bang thalis? No religion can be blamed for a few idiots that exist .
If one is to count then the majority out numbers the minority idiots by a lot.

How about those idiotic people(i wont say which religion) who came out in great numbers together on the janta curfew day to bang thalis? No religion can be blamed for a few idiots that exist .

Excellent riposte.

I'll leave the rest unsaid for WhatsApp ...

Few idiots may caused India to pay more cost. It's not about religious but how many foolish people we have in our country.

Agreed

No one honestly puts any stock in religious or communal niceties when their own lives and that of their families are being endangered by the religious actions of others.1.3 billion people are currently in their homes. When they come out there will definitely be some hard looking and acting.

Prediction for amereeka : 200,000 deaths minimum.

Prediction for india :2,000,000 deaths minimum at the very least...just predicting it will be 10 times more than amreeka.

No smoke without fire.

There are hundreds of video on social media which show Muslims congregating in mosques even after nationwide lockdown. Even markets in Muslim areas are busy and crowded as if nothing happened.

This Tableeghi episode proves that they put Sharia above Indian constitution.

But the main blame rests on the shoulders of Modi. He sent out chartered plans to fetch infected Muslims from the Gulf and Iran.

He did not issue shoot at sight orders when he became aware of the fact that Muslims were violating the lockdown and threatening the security of the state.

Modi failed as a leader. He probably wants to hug Arabi and Irani leaders and win some awards. Even if that means letting Muslims spread the virus and millions ending up dead.

Edit : I think that friendly Gulf Arab states and Iran are waging biowarfare on India.

EUAqtKuU0AILKwW

@halupridol @jamahir @padamchen
true and agree with you!

pishi is sooo pure that no hindu can catch this virus

aur jab hoga nai toh phailay ga kesay - modi g

This is what India has become, just full of dirt, poison and toxicity

Even with hundreds of millions of internal migrants on the move and a raging pandemic they are just desperate to be able to point fingers at Indian Muslims

These Hindus are animals, and NO muslim anywhere in the world should ever be foolish enough to trust them

Indian Muslims are getting it, why JINNAH was do adamant for division
So adamant that India should never be a functional united state

There are 250 million Indian Muslims and they need to fcuk India and see it for the enemy that it is

Nope, soak up the pressure and prepare against your enemy

excellent post made, few years ago i read a history book written by a british scholar who blamed jinnah for the division of india, and made congress a hero and jinnah a villian, who acted selfishly when he created pakistan, one doesnt need history lessons anymore, jinnah was far ahead in his foresightedness when he decided that muslims need to have their own country and need to be protected for their future.

Ypu got to appreciate the OP though, there are few sane hindus but their are losing their count.

regards

The Jamaat needs to be blamed for letting people from Covid 1 nations attend their gathering. But that's it.

Good thing is this time instead of Modi, COVID-19 will be blamed for mass murder of Muslims.

Can any one explain this to me please???

91358486_2848090251937654_530354050747596800_o.jpg

91273606_2848056211941058_1683305933658128384_o.jpg

Imagine the level of Anti-Muslim propaganda if #COVID19 was started from some Muslim country?

Indian Media/IT Cell is spreading poison in the society. They are literally baying for the blood of Muslims.

91602647_2847962925283720_7698390327282892800_o.jpg

91059784_2847852265294786_4245571100467003392_n.jpg

I think this should be taken seriously, it will have grave consequences for Indian society in the long run. We all know these things dont discriminate on the basis of Religion, Cast, Nationality or ethnicity. I dont understand whats the purpose of this propaganda. Perhaps some one can enlighten me.
If Indian Muslims will not pickup arms, then they already dead.

excellent post made, few years ago i read a history book written by a british scholar who blamed jinnah for the division of india, and made congress a hero and jinnah a villian, who acted selfishly when he created pakistan, one doesnt need history lessons anymore, jinnah was far ahead in his foresightedness when he decided that muslims need to have their own country and need to be protected for their future.

Ypu got to appreciate the OP though, there are few sane hindus but their are losing their count.

regards
The protection is needed from hindutva maniacs. An alternative strategy that would also solve Pakistan's problems and the problems all south Asian Muslims have would simply be to remove hindutva altogether.

Back
Top Bottom