What's new

India: Why Muslims are blamed for COVID-19 spread ?

I work in this line buddy- Been living in the US for the last 24 years- (Its called Chennai-Get out of your small world and meet people outside of your box- will do you a great deal of good)- So is that what you heard about -Software engineers = Telephone operators?-How old are you?- No its up to you to go out and see the world- dont trust evt that you hear from your local Mullah!- LOL
I am also in same line so shut up and listen 24 years is quite a time but there are many who are older than you in age and have accumulated more experience than your 24 years which you are bragging about. Dont try to play God around because you are not. You people are still unable to correct the accents of your telephone operators whom you call engineers. You have been living on the left-overs of americans so far because of your CHEAP labour rates. And Mr 24 year experience your visas are being closed. Your drama is over.

Are you serious. It is for stopping the spread of the virus. Not for preventing people from becoming Muslim. Even in the face of this pandemic if you are still thinking of conversion then go to hell.
Oh then imposing sanctions on poor innocent Kashmiris was also to stop corona ? and that bloodbath in Delhi last month was also to stop corona ? ha ha, Are you really an idiot or you are trying to make everybody an idiot ?

Hindus will not believe it. Because Sharmila became Muslim.

This was the objective all along. To ban tableeghis to prevent more people becoming Muslim.
Who wants Hindus to believe ? They can go to hell if they don't. Her work (irrespective of her religion) is quality research. International world listens to quality research. Hindus can do whatever they want. Their attitude is digging their grave though a bit slowly.

I am also in same line so shut up and listen 24 years is quite a time but there are many who are older than you in age and have accumulated more experience than your 24 years which you are bragging about. Dont try to play God around because you are not. You people are still unable to correct the accents of your telephone operators whom you call engineers. You have been living on the left-overs of americans so far because of your CHEAP labour rates. And Mr 24 year experience your visas are being closed. Your drama is over.
"Shut up and listen"- Why would I do that?- Playing GOD- Lost you there bud-(I am creation of GOD- Not GOD).- Who are "You People"- "You have been living on the left-overs of americans so far because of your CHEAP labour rates"- Lost you again there buddy- thats why I asked you how old are you?- That way I can maybe respond to you accordingly.

Yes the Drama is over- Now its reality- (North America has a shortage of Tech Talent- Canada and USA)- Nothing is gonna change- The ones misusing the H1B route will be weeded out- Its a good thing- No.

US Govt has informed that the annual quota of 65,000 H1B visa approvals has been reached the year 2021.- (

https://trak.in/tags/business/2020/...sful-applicants-will-be-informed-by-march-31/

The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) which manages work and immigration visas for US has informed that they have randomly selected 65,000 H1B visa applications, which was the limit mandated by the US Govt.

In a statement, USCIS has told that they have reached the cap and “randomly selected among the registrations properly selected.”

The next fiscal year starts from October 2020, and the successful applicants and companies can reach US under H1B visa after this date.

Back
Top Bottom