What's new

India: Why Muslims are blamed for COVID-19 spread ?

For people like him someone who will not blow himself in the market and can sprout paragraphs from Karl Marx is "progressive"
Well, someone needs to make him know about the works of Karl Marx. The progressives and the entire gamut of left ecosystem in India has been hijacked by you-know-who.

A confederation is also my dream, brother.

A strong diverse Muslim nation, with a solid economy, fearless army and a leader with the heart of a lion.
You are fine with Muslim nation but not OK if Hindus think the same way- wah bhai-

Consequently, secularism has mostly been a facade and veneer in India.

That I agree.

To that I generally say that secularism in Indian society is "I will tolerate your religious nonsense as long as you tolerate my religious nonsense".

In civilized world its called minority's rights. But a thug wont know what is civilization. By the way they are cancelling your 70000 H1B visas i heard.
Do you think US is the only country emplying Software engineers?- And where did you hear about this cancellation- (65K plus 15 K- H1B-Quota)

I don't think I yet have a definition of Progressive. What I have is an understanding of it :

Any act or thought that goes opposite or tries to solve the socio-economic injustices in tradition and culture.

They speak against Regressive thought. In a tradition-bound culture like India, that takes courage.

That is the job of a politician.

Let me give an example of your favorite KK

When he was a student he did not study but kept on doing politics. The 3rd grade nature of his education was exposed in a previous post.

Once he left the university he dabbled in politics and fought election from one of the poorest districts.
1 The constituency was full of people he supposedly joined politics to help
2 He was not an unknown person but had a pretty strong profile because of the media
3 He was not fighting as an independent but as a candidate of a national party

The result was for everyone to see. He was thrashed in the election by more than 4 Lakh votes. You can't even make the excuse of RJD cutting his votes. The RJD candidate got less than 2 Lakh votes. Even if all those votes were added to KK he still would have lost.

Thus he is neither a good student nor a good politician. Why exactly do you adore him?

I will read those two books should I chance upon them but I wish to point out that the Congress also had a closet Hindutvadi in form of Vallabhbhai Patel and I think he neither was much of a contributor to the Constitution nor was he much of a great friend of Nehru.

The Constitution of India is quite secular and Progressive and it provides a balance in a society which is still religion-bound and quite regressive.

U do sound like a closet islamist,,of the soft grade category(like the poster u r replying to said)
If nehru and patel were hindutva thn what about all the leaders of ML,,,all islamist to the core,,,hindu muslim cant live together.
N what about all the muslims who believed in this ideology of hatred n voted for Pakistan in droves but stayed,,they must be opportunistic islamists(again of the soft grade).
But but but,,,bjp very bad.n thr supporters bigots,,,hmm how very convinient.
While u discuus how India is becoming radical,,with a Pakistani,,they already made non muslims second class citizens in writing on thr constitution(proudly nonetheless claiming superior religion).
And if u too believe what pakistanis bray regarding atrocties on muslims in India(genocide is thr fav term),,,,then plz explain why Indian muslims r not seeking refuge in thr Islamic republic,,,i mean mazak thorey hi hai,genocide ho raha hai,,,,meanwhile every year minorities frm pakistan flock India for refuge.

@Axomiya_lora
you are right but this is not exactly the time for this,,,fact of the matter is,however twisted thse ppl are,or whatever they believe.At this moment they r harming themselves n veryone around thm,,,and agitating thm further isnt going to solve this epidemic starring at us.

That is the job of a politician.

Let me give an example of your favorite KK

When he was a student he did not study but kept on doing politics. The 3rd grade nature of his education was exposed in a previous post.

Once he left the university he dabbled in politics and fought election from one of the poorest districts.
1 The constituency was full of people he supposedly joined politics to help
2 He was not an unknown person but had a pretty strong profile because of the media
3 He was not fighting as an independent but as a candidate of a national party

The result was for everyone to see. He was thrashed in the election by more than 4 Lakh votes. You can't even make the excuse of RJD cutting his votes. The RJD candidate got less than 2 Lakh votes. Even if all those votes were added to KK he still would have lost.

Thus he is neither a good student nor a good politician. Why exactly do you adore him?

I will say KK went to JNU to get a platform to dabble in politics, or realized that he had such skills during his early years there.

And common people do make mistakes. They perhaps saw BJP's Giriraj Singh as an older and more experienced candidate than the new Kanhaiya.

Besides, I don't believe that the system of Parliamentary Democracy ( voting in five-yearly elections etc ) as being the ultimate judge of a person's capability.

then plz explain why Indian muslims r not seeking refuge in thr Islamic republic

Why should they migrate? This is their land and so it has been for centuries.

If you don't treat Indian Muslims right, they will seek independence as soon as they become majority. You can already say goodbye to Assam, West Bengal and Kerala within the next few decades.

This unnecessary vilification of the minorities is totally unacceptable!! Old age has caused the thenar muscles of the elderly gentleman to weaken, he's just lubricating his digits for a better grip..

Thank you for talking some sense.

I know I have criticized you when you have said something that was clearly out-of-line, but I will take the time here to thank you for what you have said.

If nehru and patel were hindutva

Where did I say that Nehru was closet Hindutva ?? I only spoken about Patel. Is this not why the BJP built that huge statue of him ?? Would they have built such a statue of Bhagat Singh or Nehru ??

Can any one explain this to me please???

91358486_2848090251937654_530354050747596800_o.jpg

91273606_2848056211941058_1683305933658128384_o.jpg

Imagine the level of Anti-Muslim propaganda if #COVID19 was started from some Muslim country?

Indian Media/IT Cell is spreading poison in the society. They are literally baying for the blood of Muslims.

91602647_2847962925283720_7698390327282892800_o.jpg

91059784_2847852265294786_4245571100467003392_n.jpg

I think this should be taken seriously, it will have grave consequences for Indian society in the long run. We all know these things dont discriminate on the basis of Religion, Cast, Nationality or ethnicity. I dont understand whats the purpose of this propaganda. Perhaps some one can enlighten me.

LOL.... RSS hindus......

they are Pakistan's best friends.

Can any one explain this to me please???

91358486_2848090251937654_530354050747596800_o.jpg

91273606_2848056211941058_1683305933658128384_o.jpg

Imagine the level of Anti-Muslim propaganda if #COVID19 was started from some Muslim country?

Indian Media/IT Cell is spreading poison in the society. They are literally baying for the blood of Muslims.

91602647_2847962925283720_7698390327282892800_o.jpg

91059784_2847852265294786_4245571100467003392_n.jpg

I think this should be taken seriously, it will have grave consequences for Indian society in the long run. We all know these things dont discriminate on the basis of Religion, Cast, Nationality or ethnicity. I dont understand whats the purpose of this propaganda. Perhaps some one can enlighten me.

Corona jihad ???

muhahhahahhahahhahahahhahahah

Yeah they should do that and get killed.

and you too...

Why should they migrate? This is their land and so it has been for centuries.

If you don't treat Indian Muslims right, they will seek independence as soon as they become majority. You can already say goodbye to Assam, West Bengal and Kerala within the next few decades.
Yes,,that is exactly what RSS types also predict

Where did I say that Nehru was closet Hindutva ?? I only spoken about Patel. Is this not why the BJP built that huge statue of him ?? Would they have built such a statue of Bhagat Singh or Nehru ??
Leave it,,,im done wid this shit

Back
Top Bottom