What's new

India: Why Muslims are blamed for COVID-19 spread ?

Can any one explain this to me please???

91358486_2848090251937654_530354050747596800_o.jpg

91273606_2848056211941058_1683305933658128384_o.jpg

Imagine the level of Anti-Muslim propaganda if #COVID19 was started from some Muslim country?

Indian Media/IT Cell is spreading poison in the society. They are literally baying for the blood of Muslims.

91602647_2847962925283720_7698390327282892800_o.jpg

91059784_2847852265294786_4245571100467003392_n.jpg

I think this should be taken seriously, it will have grave consequences for Indian society in the long run. We all know these things dont discriminate on the basis of Religion, Cast, Nationality or ethnicity. I dont understand whats the purpose of this propaganda. Perhaps some one can enlighten me.

As we speak, four more Covid positive cases have come to light in my state taking the total to 20+, all linked to the Tablighi Jaamatis who hid their travel history and were absconding. Great contributers of the Indian nation-state these people are, most secular of us all....

India was never ever secular, to begin with, and could not be, in any case. This sham secularism was a fraud played by the elite Hindus to deceive their minorities, particularly Muslims. Good that this fake garb is coming off.

Nehru was secular and he wanted the Indian people to have a scientific temper.

As we speak, four more Covid positive cases have come to light in my state taking the total to 20+, all linked to the Tablighi Jaamatis who hid their travel history and were absconding. Great contributers of the Indian nation-state these people are, most secular of us all....

I too don't like the Tableeghis. They are an embarrassment to Muslims. So tell me, would you support Progressives like Kanhaiya and Shehla ??

Pakistani apologist

Maoist apologist. They are nothing but internal terrorist.

You are with us or against us. There is no middle ground.

Maybe because I am not an anti national terrorist and Maoist apologist

Yaar, stop speaking like a robot.

Yeh log doob kar mar jatay when Trump said Imran Khan is my very good friend in front of 100000 Indians standing inside the Indian stadium.

Crow is trying to become hawk, ha ha

More like the cow is becoming the hawk in their case.........:lol:

Nehru was secular and he wanted the Indian people to have a scientific temper.

Nehru was a Hindutvadi of Soft grade or category, like many Congress leaders, of those times. Indian Muslims were converted into second grade citizens, during his rule, by usurping their political, social and economic rights. Now, when they have been duly marginalized and weakened, courtesy Congress rule; a new gang of Hard Hindutvadis, to further downgrade them to third rate citizens, has cropped up. This is the hard and bitter reality, which Muslims of India should realize, as early as possible.

I would recommend you to read these two books, to allay your delusions:

Partition of India: Legend and Reality, H. M. Seervai, 1989

India Wins Freedom, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, 1988 Version (Unabridged)

Paid Bollywood actor. Your very gullible.

Lol...I have another video of him after he was picked up by the police and received a massive chitrol from police.

Nobody is that good an actor.

Lol...I have another video of him after he was picked up by the police and received a massive chitrol from police.

Nobody is that good an actor.
Fake news. He is a RSS poser.

I have pictures of Hindus spreading this virus as well:
j6ApN1wzgY6PnJa_vlY6HDkGx5C_Te46eV4SaACG8kQpiicaCBCmtvll_Z-eb6boXCTTwwUhNKzWx5NGFrgofPBR5s9DS1dduE18aBaA8-HLyL8qFqlg4lSDbIJ_iCw

Corona virus can survive in fecal matter.:o:

Last edited:
Nehru was a Hindutvadi of Soft grade or category, like many Congress leaders, of those times. Indian Muslims were converted into second grade citizens, during his rule, by usurping their political, social and economic rights. Now, when they have been duly marginalized and weakened, courtesy Congress rule; a new gang of Hard Hindutvadis, to further downgrade them to third rate citizens, has cropped up. This is the hard and bitter reality, which Muslims of India should realize, as early as possible.

I would recommend you to read these two books, to allay your delusions:

Partition of India: Legend and Reality, H. M. Seervai, 1989

India Wins Freedom, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, 1988 Version (Unabridged)

I will read those two books should I chance upon them but I wish to point out that the Congress also had a closet Hindutvadi in form of Vallabhbhai Patel and I think he neither was much of a contributor to the Constitution nor was he much of a great friend of Nehru.

The Constitution of India is quite secular and Progressive and it provides a balance in a society which is still religion-bound and quite regressive.

So tell me, would you support Progressives like Kanhaiya and Shehla ??
What is your definition of the Progressives? And what have Kanhaiya and SR done to deserve that tag?

I wish to point out that the Congress also had a closet Hindutvadi in form of Vallabhbhai Patel and I think he neither was much of a contributor to the Constitution nor was he much of a great friend of Nehru.
Aww, how cute of you to reveal your true self now.. You are a Hyderabadi M iirc, that would explain the burn..

Can any one explain this to me please???

91358486_2848090251937654_530354050747596800_o.jpg

91273606_2848056211941058_1683305933658128384_o.jpg

Imagine the level of Anti-Muslim propaganda if #COVID19 was started from some Muslim country?

Indian Media/IT Cell is spreading poison in the society. They are literally baying for the blood of Muslims.

91602647_2847962925283720_7698390327282892800_o.jpg

91059784_2847852265294786_4245571100467003392_n.jpg

I think this should be taken seriously, it will have grave consequences for Indian society in the long run. We all know these things dont discriminate on the basis of Religion, Cast, Nationality or ethnicity. I dont understand whats the purpose of this propaganda. Perhaps some one can enlighten me.

Yaar, stop speaking like a robot.
Yaar, stop supporting terrorists, freeloaders and losers

What is your definition of the Progressives?

I don't think I yet have a definition of Progressive. What I have is an understanding of it :

Any act or thought that goes opposite or tries to solve the socio-economic injustices in tradition and culture.

And what have Kanhaiya and SR done to deserve that tag?

They speak against Regressive thought. In a tradition-bound culture like India, that takes courage.

Aww, how cute of you to reveal your true self now.. You are a Hyderabadi M iirc, that would explain the burn..

Let me point out that Shaukat Azmi, the Left-leaning wife of the Left-leaning Kaifi Azmi was also associated with Hyderabad early in her life.

So there's nothing wrong inherently in being a Hyderabadi Muslim.

I will read those two books should I chance upon them but I wish to point out that the Congress also had a closet Hindutvadi in form of Vallabhbhai Patel and I think he neither was much of a contributor to the Constitution nor was he much of a great friend of Nehru.

The Constitution of India is quite secular and Progressive and it provides a balance in a society which is still religion-bound and quite regressive.

Society or state does not become secular merely with a secular Constitution, which is only a piece of paper. It's implementation ultimately depends upon the inner psyche of the persons, who are supposed to do it. Religion is an essential part and ingredient of the politics, at least, in this part of the world, whether one likes it or not, and would possibly remain so, for a long time to come. This is the realpolitik, from which there is no escape, unfortunately. Where there would be discrimination, based upon one's religious association; politics cannot be detached from religion. A true secular state cannot emerge from a nonsecular society. Consequently, secularism has mostly been a facade and veneer in India. Hindutva has always been the real spirit and essence of Indian society.

Back
Top Bottom