What's new

India: Why Muslims are blamed for COVID-19 spread ?

EUAqtKuU0AILKwW

@halupridol @jamahir @padamchen

When Indian Muslims are like Javed Akhtar and Shehla Rashid you have a problem, when Indian Muslims are like this Mujeeb you have a problem. Make up your mind, Nilu bhai.

Good thing is this time instead of Modi, COVID-19 will be blamed for mass murder of Muslims.
Don't mock the potential loss of lives. They are our citizens. I agree whoever attended that Jamaat and their organizers are incredibly stupid, ignorant and need to be blamed. But let's not dock our citizens based on their faith.

When Indian Muslims are like Javed Akhtar and Shehla Rashid you have a problem, when Indian Muslims are like this Mujeeb you have a problem. Make up your mind, Nilu bhai.
Both are two sides of the same coin.

Don't mock the potential loss of lives. They are our citizens. I agree whoever attended that Jamaat and their organizers are incredibly stupid, ignorant and need to be blamed. But let's not dock our citizens based on their faith.

:lol:

Your sign-off line ...

They also must also understand that they are citizen of India and whatever Government says will applies to them also. They can't claim they are ignorant as now many videos are circulating which shows arrogance of Mullas in mosque, who refused to adhere to the requests of police and health department peoples.

They also must also understand that they are citizen of India and whatever Government says will applies to them also. They can't claim they are ignorant as now many videos are circulating which shows arrogance of Mullas in mosque, who refused to adhere to the requests of police and health department peoples.
Of course it does. Those flouting the rules should not be spared at all. And if they are community leaders - jail them right away.

You have another hidden one I cant see?
Nope. Just ensuring, since I can't see it on my phone.

Dont know about his reasons but I also have a problem with Shehla Rashid, Javed Akhtar and Mujeeb kind of Muslims because they are anti-nationals. Mujeeb is a potential terrorist and Shehla Rashid and Javed Akhtar are terror sympathisers.

You know the kind of Muslim who is most loved and respected? Someone like Dr. Kalam

Of course it does. Those flouting the rules should not be spared at all. And if they are community leaders - jail them right away.

Jail them !

You think they will be prosecuted ? if Nirbhaya case culprits can fight for their release for 7 years then these Religious leaders will get out in hours/days. we have seen so many religious leaders especially Hindu hardliners released on bail.

I will suggest make them pay, compensate the loss then only they will learn.

Nope. Just ensuring, since I can't see it on my phone.

Neither can I.

I was on my laptop then.

Dont know about his reasons but I also have a problem with Shehla Rashid, Javed Akhtar and Mujeeb kind of Muslims because they are anti-nationals.

The real anti-nationals are those who are responsible for things like the suicide of Dalit student Rohith Vemula.

Shehla Rashid and Javed Akhtar are terror sympathisers.

I must say that's ridiculous but I will also ask how ??

You know the kind of Muslim who is most loved and respected? Someone like Dr. Kalam

Admit it. You like him not because of his scientific expertise but because of his affinity towards Hindu religious texts.

Would you similarly empathize with Nambi Narayanan ??

Back
Top Bottom