What's new

India: Why Muslims are blamed for COVID-19 spread ?

Came back from youtube comnents. Indian Muslims should get ready for another round.
I wonder if the Indian Muslims even realise there's a war waging on them from something far more cunning and dangerous than the COVID-19 virus.

We must be given a separate nation.

Not possible, will never happen. How come the same Muslims who opposed Jinnah's Pakistan now want another country on the basis of religion? This will never ever happen.

You have to start at some point.

Sure but their must be peaceful ways. Without loss of human loss irrespective of Religion.

Not possible, will never happen. How come the same Muslims who opposed Jinnah's Pakistan now want another country on the basis of religion? This will never ever happen.

Sure but their must be peaceful ways. Without loss of human loss irrespective of Religion.

We got Pakistan due to Brits because US pressured them. Have they given the reigns there would have a been even more bloodshed. India knows that the world needs them and they have been given a free hand. At some point there will be retaliation from Indian Muslims and then there will be escalation.

How come the same Muslims who opposed Jinnah's Pakistan now want another country on the basis of religion?
Are you reading some alternate history books? Last time I checked some real history books they were the ones to create Pakistan

Are you reading some alternate history books? Last time I checked some real history books they were the ones to create Pakistan

Well apologies for the confusion. The Muslims who didnt migrate to Pakistan and opposed creation of Pakistan as they wanted a Secular India, are today asking for an Independent Muslim Country India, which I think is absurd.

Well apologies for the confusion. The Muslims who didnt migrate to Pakistan and opposed creation of Pakistan as they wanted a Secular India, are today asking for an Independent Muslim Country India, which I think is absurd.
Slight error.
They created Pakistan and did not migrate.
images

There are 50+ Islamic countries in the world. They have plenty of options

Really? Thats you solution? Expel them out. Who would take 200 Million people. India is extremely polarized on the basis of religion, for the outside world they are Indians. Nobody likes or wants Indians, unless it serves their purpose in one or the other way.

We must be given a separate nation.

Yup you got it in Bangladesh. We even separated it from the larger entity just for your "but muh bengali" types since you might get "searchlighted" in "original" pure land on account of your chew-gutka sounding bojo gojo hojo sprach and "maache bhate diet" and "hindu writing" and "agartala conspiraciesssss".

So get lost and hoof it. More and more of whats going to happen slipping past Didi's arthritis stricken hands and larger incompetent senility already.

Then other people dig into you further here and find you are a VHP agent lololol...coz you don't know "faith" 101 terminology basics....but then neither did al-baghdadi.

"I'm just a teacher that can't say no more"....*posts up a storm on twitter for easy tracing*.... a place with full end-node monitoring ....but doesn't know about that cuz internet is "evil" zionist invention to be used but not understood....and is too dumb and caught up in hypocrisy anyway.

Your little cluster is very "anonymous" and "unknown" for sure. Enjoy whats coming....remember to keep the faith as long as you can. Most tap out quickly into the "reality shining process" ....so try do better than average. It wont be pleasant official thing like dhaka maidan ceremony at all....that is what your chest thump but hollow in end type are to us push comes to shove, remember that....how you want to depart from area with overstayed welcome is up to you.

Back
Top Bottom