What's new

India: Why Muslims are blamed for COVID-19 spread ?

You should to do that. But you could not even come to the rescue of Kashmiris. You couldn't do sht when both west and east Pakistan were united lol. Snap out of your dreams.

China isn't stupid. It knows how to use it pawns.

I admire China. China model should be implemented in India
Dream on. Time is not on your side. India is going to disintegrate very soon (thanks to Modi).

You should to do that. But you could not even come to the rescue of Kashmiris. You couldn't do sht when both west and east Pakistan were united lol. Snap out of your dreams.

China isn't stupid. It knows how to use it pawns.

I admire China. China model should be implemented in India

It does expose your lies that Indian Muslims opposed Pakistan.

The cutoff date was arbitrary. You should told them about it before asking them to support Pakistan. Bhaiyya Muslim, Gujrati Muslim, South Indian Muslim sacrificed most for creation of Pakistan not your kind
Sorry, Mr Owaisi does not support your language. He disowns Pakistan, disowns Jinnah, he calls himself an Indian. Why should i trust you ?

Sure.

Your reaction will be funny when what fear you the most comes true
lol, I am sure you have started to see Pakistani flags and slogans being raised in those parts of India where it was unheard of previously. Soon the cracks will be visible to naked eye as well.

lol, I am sure you have started to see Pakistani flags and slogans being raised in those parts of India where it was unheard of previously. Soon the cracks will be visible to naked eye as well.
It's foolish of you to think that we don't want that. We exactly want that. Infact we encourage it.

The joke is on you

The real anti-nationals are those who are responsible for things like the suicide of Dalit student Rohith Vemula.

Did you read his suicide note?

I must say that's ridiculous but I will also ask how ??
They support seperatists, stone pelters and terrorists in Kashmir
They support maoists and urban naxals
They support azadi slogans injholachapp universities

Admit it. You like him not because of his scientific expertise but because of his affinity towards Hindu religious texts.

Would you similarly empathize with Nambi Narayanan ??
I liked him even without his affinity to Hindu texts. I liked him because he was a great teacher and scientist. Iliked him because of his contribution to India's space program, nuclear program and missile program.

You know that there are just 2 leaders till now on whose death I genuinely cried:- Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. This genuine emotion does not come just because someone reads the Geeta. I am a Hindu but I have never fully read the Geeta, Ramayan or Mahabharata.

I also respect Nambi Narayana and all other scientists of defence and space program

So what should those Muslims who are living in India do? They are around 200 million. Any solutions?
A free nation of our own. Carved out from some of the Muslim majority areas. Will spare bloodshed. We will be free from you and you free from us. Lead your caste ridden life in your place and humiliate Shudras.

It is a matter of time.

The good thing is that even with our numbers, we will overpower the RSS and Hindus.

The bad thing is that the Indian Armed forces and police remain powerful opponents.

India is a petty nation living in inferiority complex. Blaming muslims and Pakistan for their every problem.
I hope indian muslims realize quickly. A 2nd partirion is becoming inevitable.
A 2nd Partition already happened- "Bangladesh"- Keep wishing - Hope is all you have.

Welcome to BJP administered India. Where Corona Virus was said to be caused by first Pakistan for providing donkeys to China, then Muslims of India. Welcome to BJP administered India where cure to Corona Virus lies in golden, pure, smelly, shiny Uric Acid of Bos Taurus (cow urine). Welcome to BJP administered India! :wub:
Oh, world has fallen in love with BJP. What even Pakistan couldn't imagined to do with Indian sanity , BJP has done successfully.
Pakistan need to move 1 more century ahead to combat BJP administered India for future now. We now need to replace our tech with Perfume bombs, water guns , and dettol granades. Nothing can destroy a BJP Indian except cold shower:P

Regards

A 2nd Partition already happened- "Bangladesh"- Keep wishing - Hope is all you have.

Am happy for Bangladesh, they are atleast not living under a nazi RSS regime. We are free and happy and enjoying, we are so happy to tell our indian muslim brothers that "we told u so". Keep blaming those muslims, make sure they are never in peace.

Am happy for Bangladesh, they are atleast not living under a nazi RSS regime. We are free and happy and enjoying, we are so happy to tell our indian muslim brothers that "we told u so". Keep blaming those muslims, make sure they are never in peace.
Nope- Bangladesh broke away from Pakistan- So yes I am happy too- 70 years of telling I told you so has not helped has it?

Nope- Bangladesh broke away from Pakistan- So yes I am happy too- 70 years of telling I told you so has not helped has it?

Its still a muslim country and u hate ur own muslims let alone others. So ur happiness is superficial. Why would it help us? We are free and we dnt even want them to join us. We are happy to observe and pass comments.

Back
Top Bottom