What's new

India: Why Muslims are blamed for COVID-19 spread ?

Chakar The Great

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can any one explain this to me please???

91358486_2848090251937654_530354050747596800_o.jpg

91273606_2848056211941058_1683305933658128384_o.jpg

Imagine the level of Anti-Muslim propaganda if #COVID19 was started from some Muslim country?

Indian Media/IT Cell is spreading poison in the society. They are literally baying for the blood of Muslims.

91602647_2847962925283720_7698390327282892800_o.jpg

91059784_2847852265294786_4245571100467003392_n.jpg

I think this should be taken seriously, it will have grave consequences for Indian society in the long run. We all know these things dont discriminate on the basis of Religion, Cast, Nationality or ethnicity. I dont understand whats the purpose of this propaganda. Perhaps some one can enlighten me.

No smoke without fire.

There are hundreds of video on social media which show Muslims congregating in mosques even after nationwide lockdown. Even markets in Muslim areas are busy and crowded as if nothing happened.

This Tableeghi episode proves that they put Sharia above Indian constitution.

But the main blame rests on the shoulders of Modi. He sent out chartered plans to fetch infected Muslims from the Gulf and Iran.

He did not issue shoot at sight orders when he became aware of the fact that Muslims were violating the lockdown and threatening the security of the state.

Modi failed as a leader. He probably wants to hug Arabi and Irani leaders and win some awards. Even if that means letting Muslims spread the virus and millions ending up dead.

Edit : I think that friendly Gulf Arab states and Iran are waging biowarfare on India.

EUAqtKuU0AILKwW

@halupridol @jamahir @padamchen

Last edited:
But the main blame rests on the shoulders of Modi. He sent out chartered plans to fetch infected Muslims from the Gulf and Iran.

Those are Indian citizens, irrespective of religion. Iran expelled all foreigners as they couldnt deal with the crisis them selves.

Edit : I think that friendly Gulf Arab states and Iran are waging biowarfare on India.

Sarcasm?

Those are Indian citizens, irrespective of religion. Iran expelled all foreigners as they couldnt deal with the crisis them selves.
Iran the self proclaimed savior of Muslims who was most vocal in condemning Delhi riots, refused to take care of Indian Shias. How is that our problem? Iran held religious events amidst a pandemic. They should have been forced to take care of infected pilgrims.

No. I was being serious

No smoke without fire.

There are hundreds of video on social media which shows Muslims congregating in mosques even after nationwide lockdown.

This Tableeghi episode proves that they put Sharia above Indian constitution.

He did not issue shoot at sight orders when he was aware of the fact that Muslims were violating the lockdown and threatening the security of the state.

Modi failed as a leader. He probably wants to hug Arabi and Irani leaders and win awards. Even if that means letting Muslims spread the virus and millions ending up dead.

:haha:

India is a petty nation living in inferiority complex. Blaming muslims and Pakistan for their every problem.
I hope indian muslims realize quickly. A 2nd partirion is becoming inevitable.

Iran the self proclaimed savior of Muslims who was most vocal in condemning Delhi riots, refused to take care of Indian Shias. How is that our problem? Iran held religious events amidst a pandemic. They should have been forced to take care of infected pilgrims.

No. I was being serious
They're your citizens. Quarantine them. Why is "blaming" them an option in your echo chamber head?

Can you "blame" the migrant workers who equally disobeyed instructions to stay in one place and instead spread the virus through bus stations and their villages??

Do you ever listen to yourself?

They're your citizens. Quarantine them. Why is "blaming" them an option in your echo chamber head?
Citizens who are more loyal towards Saudi and Iran and who flouted the lockdown because of their religious beliefs in process endangered the lives of other.
They only deserve capital punishment.

Can you "blame" the migrant workers who equally disobeyed instructions to stay in one place and instead spread the virus through bus stations and their villages??
Delhi government shut electricity and water supply to their homes. Even denied them food rations. So they were forced to leave. Many of those workers were Muslim like you.

These two situations aren't similar.

Do you ever listen to yourself?
Ones a compulsion and other is a deliberate choice. I am sure you are intelligent enough to tell which one's which. There were reports of huge hindu mela being planned and many were furious and mocking on PDF. It was cancelled as expected. Now doing this Tablighi Jamaat was the height of stupidity when things are way serious. I am appalled at this situation. Obviously the reaction of people and hate after this incident is wrong, but for common people who are struggling to make a days end just to ensure the safety of themselves and the nation, such a religious congregation will bring out all the rage and justifiably so.
Religion does more harm than good. Every religion.

What do you expect from the hindu fascists....sorry,:rolleyes:"nationalists":haha:..... when you have their american cousins chump and pompeo calling it the "chinese virus" or the "wuhan virus".Not to mention that one can only imagine how potentially horrific things are going to get in parts of india once covid19 really gets going,so its always good to have a convenient ethnic or religious scapegoat amongst the populace for the government to blame.Basically standard neo fascist operating principles.

Indian Muslims should work on leaving India and helping their own leave as well. Let the fetid rot of Hindu zealotry destroy them.

This is one country which deserves every punishment it gets.

Indian Muslims should work on leaving India and helping their own leave as well. Let the fetid rot of Hindu zealotry destroy them.

This is one country which deserves every punishment it gets.

I would respect Indian Muslims if they carried AKs but they are pussies lets be honest Pakistan should bide time and let India burn

Back
Top Bottom