What's new

India wants Narendra Modi & not Rahul Gandhi as PM

correct me if i am wrong , but the only ones who term rahul as PM is the bjp . :)

rahul never made any claims to it . nor has the congress party .

correct me if i am wrong , but the only ones who term rahul as PM is the bjp . :)

rahul never made any claims to it . nor has the congress party .

many leaders in the congress ranks have asked the party to project RG as the PM candidate, these are some examples:

Exclusive: Make Rahul Gandhi PM, says Congress MP Bajwa - Rediff.com India News

Rahul will become PM in 2014: Congress - Yahoo! News India

do you really think Rahul will himself say that i want to become PM??? even NM does not say that, nor Advani has ever come in open for the PMship for 2014, this will be a self destructive move, also why will congress officially project him when still MMS is the PM, this will demean the authority of PMO.

+ who else do you think congress will project for PM other than rahul?? do they have any other leader to project??

1st you come to India later think about saving,and for your kind info i live in Ahmedabad now,I know the ground reality more then you k,though he bought many infra structure projects and Economic development in Ahmedabad,he hide his evil religious policy behind it.

May i know which evil religious policy has been implemented by him

Lets pray to god Rahul Gandhi never becomes PM and India becomes free from this one family rule.
I dont despise him because he's half Italian, but because his intentions are not right for the nation.
We have given the Gandhi family enough opportunity but their greed knows no bounds. What do these corrupt politicians do with their money ? 1 billion $ is enough for 7 generations, why rob more & more still? I'm sure even if Modi takes a little away, he will probably take the least and give the most in comparison to his opponents.. and we all make mistakes, and it is worth making mistakes if we learn from them.

IMO, Rahul does not have the qualities to lead our country...he acts so immature, perhaps because his mom is still at the lead role...but after Indira, i only see Priyanka has the capability to give our country a strong leadership and keep congress united....but guess she is giving in for her brother....

For now, I guess we have no choice than Modi who can give India a strong leadership which is badly required when our enemy countries like China are going wild!!

IMO, Rahul does not have the qualities to lead our country...he acts so immature, perhaps because his mom is still at the lead role...but after Indira, i only see Priyanka has the capability to give our country a strong leadership and keep congress united....but guess she is giving in for her brother....

For now, I guess we have no choice than Modi who can give India a strong leadership which is badly required when our enemy countries like China are going wild!!

No way, we have had enough of the Gandhi family. A population of 1 billion people is not destined to be governed by 1 family.
Rahul Gandhi is just all talk no walk, and I pray only few are deceived by his showbaazi.

^^ Its real unfortunate that no leader in the Congress have the guts to stand up to Sonia Gandhi and say that " You know what..just bcs you have a Gandhi surname doesn't give you the right to to reign over us and your son has a lot to prove before he is raised to the PM position".

Thats why I respect the Communist parties...they have a merit based leadership structure not family based.

^^ Its real unfortunate that no leader in the Congress have the guts to stand up to Sonia Gandhi and say that " You know what..just bcs you have a Gandhi surname doesn't give you the right to to reign over us and your son has a lot to prove before he is raised to the PM position".

Thats why I respect the Communist parties...they have a merit based leadership structure not family based.

absolutely, look what they did to Pranab da, the most deserving candidate for the post of PM after the 2004 victory, just b'coz he would have followed his own policies he was denied the position he fully deserved. I heard a tag which is apt suited here, "Pranab Mukherjee was the best PM, India never had".

many leaders in the congress ranks have asked the party to project RG as the PM candidate, these are some examples:

Exclusive: Make Rahul Gandhi PM, says Congress MP Bajwa - Rediff.com India News

Rahul will become PM in 2014: Congress - Yahoo! News India

do you really think Rahul will himself say that i want to become PM??? even NM does not say that, nor Advani has ever come in open for the PMship for 2014, this will be a self destructive move, also why will congress officially project him when still MMS is the PM, this will demean the authority of PMO.

+ who else do you think congress will project for PM other than rahul?? do they have any other leader to project??

the way the Bjp attacks the HM , makes me think they feel he will be next in line. (i feel it too) now that pranab is out of the way . the next best is PC

Indians electing a murderer... And I thought Pakistan's judicial system was jacked up :tdown:

the way the Bjp attacks the HM , makes me think they feel he will be next in line. (i feel it too) now that pranab is out of the way . the next best is PC

PC?? he can never be, he is facing corruption charges in both 2g case as well as aircel deal + he is facing serious charge of fraud in general election of 2009 (HC declines to dismiss election petition against Chidambaram), if he cannot get him elected to LS (by fair means) how can he be the PM, that's why MMS is not making him FM despite the chair being vacant.

Back
Top Bottom