What's new

India wants Narendra Modi & not Rahul Gandhi as PM

fuk,indians are the most confused citizens on this planet, some say NM become PM some say no some say india developing fast economically,some say no, some say india losing democracy, some say no,some say fuk,others say kuf.:D..i am going for sleep b.i.t.c.h

I want neither of them.

One is an inept dynastic silver-spoon fed prince who achieved nothing. Another presided over security when the largest mass murder in India in two decades occurred and won't accept responsibility.

If what they say is true about Gujurat development Ithink Modi will be best for India

see icewolf we respect for people's life and muslims and hindus are equal citizens(as i am a muslim and know the truth) but i dont think he was directly involved in gujrat riots and if he did,he regrets it and development is what matters the most....even if he was responsible for mass-murder(as some say),atleast he is not killing people from behind(backstabbing) by luring people for votes and then not providing facilities and looting all govt. tax like congress....he is the best PM in my views...i just love him.:smitten:..some retards are keen to tarnish his image...

Japan’s top business daily Nikkei makes 742 words story on Narendra Modi

There’s a lot of excitement in business circles of Japan ahead of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to the country.

Japan’s largest selling business daily Nikkei has done a 742 words article on Narendra Modi’s trip to Japan which is scheduled to begin on 22nd of this month.

Nikkei in its article said that Modi is a Chief Minister of a state where there is zero power cut, a rare feat in India.

If should be mentioned that Modi is to be received in Japan as Cabinet rank level person. This is again a rare feat for a state leader from India.

Nikkei report also said that Modi is one of the strongest contender for next Prime Minister from India.

A report describes Modi as investor friendly leader of India.

548056_10150923149661548_1599241399_n.jpg

fuk,those japanese have not shown arunachal as a part of india........

fuk,those japanese have not shown arunachal as a part of india........

Japanese are a bit confused people, you must understand. They once showed Tibet as a part of India just a few days back. Ignore their ignorance. They stay too far away from politics to understand this. We need stronger alliance in East Asia right now.

India wants Narendra Modi & not Rahul Gandhi as PM

OH YOU BET WE DO!! If this is true, then I would offer special incense sticks with a recitation of prayer. :)

Its not the Internet savvy people whose opinion that matters , these are the people whose numbers are not even close to being high enough to win an election .... worse being they dont even go out to vote ..

but what matters is what the rural India villages ,tier 2 , tier 3 city dwellers think about Modi and anti incumbancy factor against congress that might matter .....

The only thing positive for Rahul Gandhi is that Congress has shielded him from all its electoral failures and kept his name away from Mega scams even though he would have been part of it all ..

Just pray that Modi comes to power and BJP crosses 200 seats on its own ... then even without someone like Nitish, Modi can form the govt , with the support of Aiadmk , BJD,SAD , Shiv Sena, YSR congress and other smaller parties ....

Its not the Internet savvy people whose opinion that matters , these are the people whose numbers are not even close to being high enough to win an election .... worse being they dont even go out to vote ..

but what matters is what the rural India villages ,tier 2 , tier 3 city dwellers think about Modi and anti incumbancy factor against congress that might matter .....

The only thing positive for Rahul Gandhi is that Congress has shielded him from all its electoral failures and kept his name away from Mega scams even though he would have been part of it all ..

Just pray that Modi comes to power and BJP crosses 200 seats on its own ... then even without someone like Nitish, Modi can form the govt , with the support of Aiadmk , BJD,SAD , Shiv Sena, YSR congress and other smaller parties ....
Tere muh mein ghee shakkar launde!!!! We need single party rule , not coalition Govt. See, what UPA doing now a days, every other day , the minor party leaders like Sharad Pawar, Mulayam, Mayawati, Lalu, Karunanidhi, Abdullas, left use to Screw Govt as$. Mind it, all those are corrupt of Corrupts.

No amount of prayer can help, that is just imagination run out of control. The best that the BJP can hope for is around 150 seats which will make Modi a bit of a no-hoper.

Tere muh mein ghee shakkar launde!!!! We need single party rule , not coalition Govt. See, what UPA doing now a days, every other day , the minor party leaders like Sharad Pawar, Mulayam, Mayawati, Lalu, Karunanidhi, Abdullas, left use to Screw Govt as$. Mind it, all those are corrupt of Corrupts.

See lets be realistic buddy .... BJP cant cross 270 however crossing 200 will be the greatest they can expect since they dont have pan India presence and Uttar pradesh is still a jigsaw puzzle for them past 15 yrs .... so BJP cant rule out a coalition Govt to return to power ... but Just that people with PM ambitions like Nitish , Mulayam, Maya, Mamatha, etc etc should not be part of the coalition who can throw a spanner in any major plans BJP may have....

No amount of prayer can help, that is just imagination run out of control. The best that the BJP can hope for is around 150 seats which will make Modi a bit of a no-hoper.

If BJP gets 150 how much do you think Cong will get ?
Lets factor in double anti incumbancy ... Congress will be routed pal... Did you recently see the results in their one time strong bation of Andhra pradesh ? Jagan is going to side with BJP and not Congress .

See lets be realistic buddy .... BJP cant cross 270 however crossing 200 will be the greatest they can expect since they dont have pan India presence and Uttar pradesh is still a jigsaw puzzle for them past 15 yrs .... so BJP cant rule out a coalition Govt to return to power ...
Bro, It Me, its you and millions like us(Persuade your families to vote BJP, IRRESPECTIVE OF M.P. Candidate image, Coz if Modi will be in Power, he will take care of all loopholes), If I am not wrong, Most of Indian youth want Namo as next P.M, just because of his corruption free image. At present times, Corruption is the biggest danger to our nation, because all other evils are just children of it. One can easily think about Religious hatred is caused by political motives, I can bet, No common Indian have any hatred towards any other Indian fellow, but Political trics made him to do so, Now Think about Inflation, eceonomy and other matters , all are directly related to corruption.:agree:

but Just that people with PM ambitions like Nitish , Mulayam, Maya, Mamatha, etc etc should not be part of the coalition who can throw a spanner in any major plans BJP may have....
I agree on this.:)

If BJP gets 150 how much do you think Cong will get ?
Lets factor in double anti incumbancy ... Congress will be routed pal... Did you recently see the results in their one time strong bation of Andhra pradesh ? Jagan is going to side with BJP and not Congress .

That's the problem, Indian general elections are usually a sum of state wise elections & not a referendum on the national government as it should be. That means every party faces anti-incumbency in different places. The INC may do badly too, it just does not mean the BJP will be the beneficiary of the anti Congress vote.

Back
Top Bottom