What's new

India wants Narendra Modi & not Rahul Gandhi as PM

let's stop fighting over it, let 2014 come, i m damn sure this time Indian voter will choose the best man for the job, If it is Modi than no one in the world have the right to contradict or question the sanity or choice of the Indian electorate. If Indian people really think he is responsible for everything which happened in 2002 was because of him, they will not choose him anyway. There will no question of RG becoming PM at least in 2014 since congress has no chance of returning to power after the mess it has created in 8 years of being in power. So just wait & watch :)

Are kaun fighting kar raha h :lol:

Hum to bus guftguu kar rahe the......:D

Bro.....no need to panic........for sergi every anti-modi man is false flager :lol:

Im cool buddy..but got pissed off when arised the doubt on my nationality,Im proud to be Indian,i have more enthu then what he has,after all both of my grand fathers or X Army men.

Im cool buddy..but got pissed off when arised the doubt on my nationality,Im proud to be Indian,i have more enthu then what he has,after all both of my grand fathers or X Army men.
You can ask me same thing. I am from Maharashtra. Ask me something that isn't on google. I will do the same thing. Sub will be closed. But you aren't :D

Ur Point is genuine...........u don't need to prove ur nationality..........believe in urself

I don't want your personal identification dude :D
Can you prove you are Indian ???
Just tell me you state and we will have a simple Q&A :D if you want though

LOL you got it right :D

Oh come on i myself an HR Working for an leading IT company...You r asking questions to me,btw i was born and bought in chennai,worked in bangalore branch and working in Ahmedabad.btw i know tamil,hindi,urdu,a little bit of gujarati, how many Indian languages you know ,now i doubt your Nationality...:)

Oh come on i myself an HR Working for an leading IT company...You r asking questions to me,btw i was born and bought in chennai,worked in bangalore branch and working in Ahmedabad.btw i know tamil,hindi,urdu,a little bit of gujarati, how many Indian languages you know ,now i doubt your Nationality...:)
Great I know only two Indian languages :D Marathi and Hindi :D
So you are from chennai ??? We have lot of Chennai members here. You mind anybody asking you something about chennai ???

You can ask me same thing. I am from Maharashtra. Ask me something that isn't on google. I will do the same thing. Sub will be closed. But you aren't :D

Btw dude...how far is Mogra pada,from haji ali,btw my cousins live in andheri west,i visit mumbai every year.

Btw dude...how far is Mogra pada,from haji ali,btw my cousins live in andheri west,i visit mumbai every year.
I don't know. Ask something that people of Maharashtra knows and can't be googled.
I have never been to Mumbai and m not a bus conducter :D

By which Railway ??? Name and number please :D

Narendra Modi is MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens. The question should not be how soon he can be HEAD OF INDIAN STATE. The question should be how soon his HEAD SHOULD BE SEVERED BY THE INDIAN STATE ?

U wudnt hve said this if 3000 Hindus were killed , (just for the record whatever happened was SAD , even many Hindus got killed)
I wud rather my country progress, we can sort out the issues later? Also its funny why do MOST of the pakistanis are hell bent in getting `justice` to Indians?
Hassan Nisar says , " AApni manji hethaan sotta fero"

So all the Pakistani Thekedaars should get justice for Balochs and Ahmadis , rather than showing off how much U care abt Indians!!!

Modi is the best for India. When you see Pakistani;s squirm/demean and Chinese praise Modi on this website, then you truly know India has a viable contender for PM. Rahul is nothing. His claim to politics is "dynasty" only, and there is no room for that in Democratic India Post 1945. Sorry Rahul, but your days are numbered. You lack political skills, have a BS educational background, fed with a gold spoon all your life, etc. Modi has shown what he is capable of.

Before anyone accuses me of being a Fundimentalist Hindu, I AM CHRISTIAN FROM KERALA

Back
Top Bottom