What's new

India vs South Africa ICC World Cup T20 - Super 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apaa Zainab kahan hain app, app k support ki waja se India hara.

Pakistans loss against india actuall brought more fun to the tournament.
If pakistan had won on sunday..mo more matches had any signigicance.
Due to Pakistan's loss,cricket fans could enjoy all the way to the last match today.

son... talk about WCs... not previous cups...like tea cupsss

Only worldcup victory and now not even worldcup victory. :lol:

Even in worldcups your victory was gone in vain, in 1992 you defeated us in a pool match but we still won the wordcup in 1999 you defeated us in super sixes but we still reached in final and you were not even in semi final. :lol:

Admit your defeat dude. :lol:

Pakistani celebrating is so stupid. It's like celebrating your wife's pregnancy inspite of knowing you were not the reason behind it :D

Not very grateful after we took revenge against the Aussies for raping Indians. :woot:

Well its a well known fact that Australia Delibrately lost to Pakistan as its better to have pakistan with the chances to meet in finals rather than INDIA as AUSTRALIA has always been troubled by only one team INDIA

Good to know. Thank you for your valuable input.

Pakistan won from Australia but india failed to do so

You are out of the tournament because of the thrashing you got from Australia and the win that Pakistan recorded against the team that thrashed you very nicely.

Still you lost to Indians

dhoni still blames the rain but still today his captaincy was offshot otherwise he is a great captain and my favourite indian player so questions to idnians who will you guys support the subcontinent:P or the islanders since many dont want non aisan team to win this

Atleast i have shown up even when India lost the chance to go to Semi final....where were u hiding when we pummeled Pakistan on 30 sep???
Leave it buddy, reality is we are not in semis, Australia game was disaster...winning 4 out of 5 games and still not going to semis is something we have to take on...

Pakistan has beaten india many more times in overall matches-

Btw congrag- India has qualified for Mumbai Airport- :rofl:-

delhi utreey gay phir aik aik ker ke bahir jay gay warna indian public dhulai kerti hai . last time they demolish dhoni home :rofl:

man you indians are really burning up nlet me tell you something if all this world cup held for you was victory against pakistan then i feel sorry for your obsession we want the cup and are happy to qualify the record goes on 4th time semi finalist ajmal is the best bowler in the world he proved again and again raza is turning out to be very good too

Hey is nt that Pakistani logic??...just like after olympics ur hockey coach said....

Does it matter if ur 4th semi-finalist?? If u dont win the cup nothing matters...
And lets not even talk about Ajmal.... Our part time bowler Yuvi is better than Ajmal...no wonder he did nt get any awards...

Atleast i have shown up even when India lost the chance to go to Semi final....where were u hiding when we pummeled Pakistan on 30 sep???

You were wrong. I was there watching even through the whole 20 overs for that innings even though Pakistan lost. And I am not the only one, there are countless ones out there too. Don't judge without understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom