What's new

India vs South Africa ICC World Cup T20 - Super 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Posters ....Let Pakistan posters enjoy today...They have bad conditions at home...Atleast beating India in cricket gives them something to cheer..

Oh wait...They did nt beat us even in that.. hul!!!

better then your home jahaan daal chawal milta hai paani nhi :partay:

Take that pretty good feeling up your back side and go back home out of the tournament-

No problemo... but before ...u should tell me how it feels since u took it on 30 sep and even in 2011 world cup semi-finals...

Yes..Elimination will definitely hurt any lover of cricket...But atleast we are not hiding like all Pakistani posters were on 30 Sep

Lie U we dont claim to have the world's best bowler and then the player goes and plays like a Second class cricketer...and then u whine y he did nt get any award

man you indians are really burning up nlet me tell you something if all this world cup held for you was victory against pakistan then i feel sorry for your obsession we want the cup and are happy to qualify the record goes on 4th time semi finalist ajmal is the best bowler in the world he proved again and again raza is turning out to be very good too

yeh meethai india ki jeet ki....................

gallery_21049_162_78229.jpg

Indian Posters ....Let Pakistan posters enjoy today...They have bad conditions at home...Atleast beating India in cricket gives them something to cheer..

Oh wait...They did nt beat us even in that.. hul!!!

i heard ur team is going directly from stadium to airport ...lol

4 WC T 20
1- Played Final
2-Played Final
3-Played Semi
4- Playing Semi...........

and India.......
1- Played Final
2- Knocked Out
3- Knocked Out
4- Knocked Out

That is no achievement....
You should tell
How many WC Pakistan won.... How many India won
and how many times Pakistan defeated India...

Also India reached T20 finals once and won defeating Pakistan....That is some achievement :rofl:

lolz lost more matches and even loser at this time :rofl: something burning ?:partay: ehh

lolz lost all matches at WC and even loser at this time rofl: something burning ?:partay: ehh

We beat Pakistan and won every match except the one with Aussies . Good tournament for us overall although could have been better .Best of luck next time Team India :tup: :)

Pakistan won from Australia but india failed to do so

You are out of the tournament because of the thrashing you got from Australia and the win that Pakistan recorded against the team that thrashed you very nicely.

you know you are being sour grapes man if i was in your position i would have criticized the team for the play dhoni looked like was going for 152 not 121 and on top of it all you are the only indian who is getting hyper :p:P:p:P sour grape troll

My reply wasnt addressed to you Sire! It was a question asked to someone who was trolling who question about our feelings.

We are not praising Dhoni either. We lacked the planning but with our bowling limitation we did very well... yes our batsmen failed to put they worthy score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom