What's new

India vs South Africa ICC World Cup T20 - Super 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problemo... but before ...u should tell me how it feels since u took on 30 sep!

bad very bad but we are in the semis and you sour grapes arent we have a shot at the cup you guys havent bcz of your obsession your captain will get away with todays performance however we will remember hafeez bad captaincy and will always remind him of that

Yes..Elimination will definitely hurt any lover of cricket...But atleast we are not hiding like all Pakistani posters were on 30 Sep

Lie U we dont claim to have the world's best bowler and then the player goes and plays like a Second class cricketer...and then u whine y he did nt get any award

For rest of your query please refer yourself to ICC ratings and of course to Harsha and Sanjay for bit more clarification pertaining the guy who you think does not deserve anything..

BTW I don't take things earnestly, its pretty useless to elicit me.

kuch log har kar bhi jeet jatay hain jaisay kay PAKISTAN.....or kuch log jeet kar bhi har jatay hain jaisay kay INDIA...[DHONI press conference kay doran roo paray]....:D

Looks like pakistan won the cup today. reserve some celebration for the judgement day guys..

totally i am thankful to ALLAH for this victory celebrating getting in the semis four times nice so who would you indians support in the semis

That is no achievement....
You should tell
How many WC Pakistan won.... How many India won
and how many times Pakistan defeated India...

Also India reached T20 finals once and won defeating Pakistan....That is some achievement :rofl:
END RESULT COUNTS,,, *:D &
The PUNCH LINE remains the same..... WE ARE PLAYING SEMI FINAL & WE WISH U SAFE TRIP BACK HOME........

Well its a well known fact that Australia Delibrately lost to Pakistan as its better to have pakistan with the chances to meet in finals rather than INDIA as AUSTRALIA has always been troubled by only one team INDIA

Pakistani celebrating is so stupid. It's like celebrating your wife's pregnancy inspite of knowing you were not the reason behind it :D

indians crying more then the day when mhatma gandhi left world :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

576471_509359682426116_1109250224_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom