What's new

India vs. South Africa Cricket Series

guys... let the elite member troll. Discuss about the next test match. I think now the Africans will be dilemma about the pitch, they don't know what kind of pitch they need to provide after today's loss, because on a batting pitch indians will thrash them on all part of the boundary and a green wicket might back fire like in Durban.

B'cos all states of the list provided till 2009-2010 season not 2010-2011 season. if you miss that there is another 2-0 by india this year also...

Well then agreed, but still the indian Australian stats are a mix of home and away games. Where India has come on top at home, they had to bare the wrong end of the stick when away. But the Pak Australia stats are all out of Pakistan. And that is all that I was pointing at.

Yes india is at the top of the world ranking right now but u cant take away the fact that the reason most of the cricketing world take the number one ranking with a pinch of salt is that so many test wins have come at home and or in Srilanka.
Ya I am delusional otherwise with the bolded part you were trying to add another feather to Indian cap.

Last edited:
^ Yeah true, but the thing is 2009 series was our first test series loss in Sri Lanka. Till then, we had won most of our series there.

^ Yeah true, but the thing is 2009 series was our first test series loss in Sri Lanka. Till then, we had won most of our series there.
Doesn't we are talkng about current or recent days scenario????
No doubt past Pak team was far better than Indian team:cheers:

Ya I am delusional otherwise with the bolded part you were trying to add another feather to Indian cap.

I guess ultra nationalistic ego makes people more stupid then they actually are.

I did say that most of the cricketing world takes indias number one ranking with a pinch of salt, as most of the wins were at home.

Did u ever wonder that why did ur own media term this series as the final frontier, why still the cricketing pundits call u the FTB's. Why so many eye brows are raised when ur record in Australia is mentioned. The key is in Australia. (So that you wont have to tell me, I know that Pakistan's record is nothing to brag about when it comes to Australia) But then we are not number one are we.

There was nothing wrong in what I had said, and u are being delusional, by the hype created around ur team that u cant see beyond it.

And also note one more thing, I have time and time again said that the india team is something to be learned a lesson from for the PCB. They are doing good, and they will continue to do so because the BCCI is implementing the right decisions. But what is a fact is a fact, ur team is good, but an undisputed number one NO!

Well then agreed, but still the indian Australian stats are a mix of home and away games. Where India has come on top at home, they had to bare the wrong end of the stick when away. But the Pak Australia stats are all out of Pakistan. And that is all that I was pointing at.

If you dont play a Home series is that our problem??? you may call ICC and Australian Cricket Board first....

even though India won in that period of time in Australia 2 test(1996-2009)! but pakistan???

If you dont play a Home series is that our problem??? you may call ICC and Australian Cricket Board first....

even though India won in that period of time in Australia 2 test(1996-2009)! but pakistan???

Dude what part of the whole thing was so hard for you to digest. Did I in any of my posts tried to degrade india. My point was clear and I will break it down even more for you so that it will go down ur throat easily.
All I was saying was that when presenting the stats, the comparison should be done equally. When u are showing the record of the indian team against the ausies and comparing it to the Pakistan vs Australia games. Then make sure that u give the stats of home and away games separately, so that it will show a clear picture. Comprende.

In your opinion, what can make us undisputed number one?

Series win in SA + ?

Dude its just not my opinion, I am fine with the fact that the indian team is number one. No matter what I say or any one else as a matter of fact, the fact is that on ratings the indian team is number one. Let it be due to excessively playing at home, or not. Your team is good, and they have worked hard to get the rating. Hats off to them. But from a cricket lovers point of view I still think that a series win in SA and Australia will do more justice to the ranking. Also it will be interesting to see how the indian team will play in England. I know you beat them last time, but now they are a completely different horse.

Dude its just not my opinion, I am fine with the fact that the indian team is number one. No matter what I say or any one else as a matter of fact, the fact is that on ratings the indian team is number one. Let it be due to excessively playing at home, or not. Your team is good, and they have worked hard to get the rating. Hats off to them. But from a cricket lovers point of view I still think that a series win in SA and Australia will do more justice to the ranking. Also it will be interesting to see how the indian team will play in England. I know you beat them last time, but now they are a completely different horse.

I think it is England only other than India who are contenders for NUMBER ONE in test cricket today.
I think they will jump up to second spot after ASHES.
:agree:

Conclusion is a series win in SA

Series win in Aus & England.

It will happen in next year (2011), so we will figure it out..

We are No. 1, but off course not world beaters.

Lets wait and see, how well the adapt in different conditions, as Dhoni said yesterday we are not born in S.A, will take time to catch up..

Conclusion is a series win in SA

Series win in Aus & England.

It will happen in next year (2011), so we will figure it out..

We are No. 1, but off course not world beaters.

Lets wait and see, how well the adapt in different conditions, as Dhoni said yesterday we are not born in S.A, will take time to catch up..

The series in England will be a treat to watch, as they have some very good players and so do the indians. Now it remains to be seen that how well the indian batting lineup will adopt after the departure of SRT and Dravid. Good luck to you guys. And I sincerely hope that the PCB learn the team management skill from the BCCI.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom