What's new

India vs. South Africa Cricket Series

I rate England above SA, they lose at HOME to England, Australia, now on verge of series defeat against India. Whereas England has thrashed Aus, SA away from home, and Pakistan at home.

Over the last two years, they have won just one test series against West Indies. LOL and people saying they deserve to be no.1, Prior to this series they've won 1 out of 5 series. Unfortunately games don't get played on paper. :lol:

India England series will be interesting!, I predict India 2-1 England.

Last edited:
tesre game hone tk shanti!!!:hang2:

If a 2-1 home series win against the no. 1 team (India) is all you needed to become the new no. 1 or put question mark on India's dominance, then India would have been the no. 1 team when we thrashed Australia under Steve Waugh and Ponting.

India vs Australia Since 1996
1996-1997, 1 Match Series, India won 1-0
1997-1998, 3 Match Series, India won 2-1
2000-2001, 3 match series, Aus won 2-1
2003-2004, 4 match series, Tied 1 - 1
2007-2008, 4 match series, Aus won 2-1
2009-2010, 2 match series, India won 2-0

17 Test Matches - Aus 6, India 8, 3 Tied.

Pakistan vs Australia Since 1996
1998-1999, 3 Match Series, Aus won 1-0
1999-2000, 3 Match Series, Aus won 3-0
2002-2003, 3 match series, Aus won 3-0
2004-2005, 3 match series, Aus won 3-0
2009-2010, 3 match series, Aus won 3-0

15 Test Matches - Aus 13, Pakistan 0, 2 Tied.

YES AUSTRALIA WAS NO.1 TEAM 1996-2009, WE HAVE HIGHEST WINNING PERCENTAGE AGAINST THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEREAS PAKISTAN WITH LEGENDARY PACE ATTACKS IS NOT ABLE TO WIN A SINGLE TEST MATCH!!!!!!!!

Yar vo to India ne SA me practice match nahi khela otherwise may be story of first test is also different :D

I also thinking the same buddy!!! Not playing practice test was a mistake also not having our strike fast bowlers in the firs test. Zaheer and Nehra.

i will only consider india no.1 if they win or draw series with S.A.

tesre game hone tk shanti!!!:hang2:

What shanti? If SA win he third test than also they will remain far away from the no 1 position.

This is the ranking and points of top five teams. India is far ahead of others......

1) India 129
2) South Africa 116
3) England 112
4) Australia 110
5) Sri Lanka 109

Also in last two test series we beat England in both.

What shanti? If SA win he third test than also they will remain far away from the no 1 position.

This is the ranking and points of top five teams. India is far ahead of others......

1) India 129
2) South Africa 116
3) England 112
4) Australia 110
5) Sri Lanka 109

SA does not even deserve to be in Top 4, reason posted above, just single series victory that too against West Indies in last 2yrs. ;)

2010 fantastic year for Indian cricket -
8 wins
3 losses (all first tests of series, we are slow starters)
3 draws

SA does not even deserve to be in Top 4, reason posted above, just single series victory that too against West Indies in last 2yrs. ;)

No buddy, they are one of the best teams. Look at some of their players. I think England and SA both deserve second place.

No buddy, they are one of the best team. Look at some of their players. I think England and SA both deserve second place.

Yea they are good on paper, very balanced team. But they're not winning as often as they should based on their on-paper strength. Against England last year, they collapsed in tests.

1) India 129
2) South Africa 116
3) England 112
4) Australia 110
5) Sri Lanka 109

India Won 3-4-5 ranked teams last they met in test....Only one balance thats SA...:devil:

If a 2-1 home series win against the no. 1 team (India) is all you needed to become the new no. 1 or put question mark on India's dominance, then India would have been the no. 1 team when we thrashed Australia under Steve Waugh and Ponting.

India vs Australia Since 1996
1996-1997, 1 Match Series, India won 1-0
1997-1998, 3 Match Series, India won 2-1
2000-2001, 3 match series, Aus won 2-1
2003-2004, 4 match series, Tied 1 - 1
2007-2008, 4 match series, Aus won 2-1
2009-2010, 2 match series, India won 2-0

17 Test Matches - Aus 6, India 8, 3 Tied.

Pakistan vs Australia Since 1996
1998-1999, 3 Match Series, Aus won 1-0
1999-2000, 3 Match Series, Aus won 3-0
2002-2003, 3 match series, Aus won 3-0
2004-2005, 3 match series, Aus won 3-0
2009-2010, 3 match series, Aus won 3-0

15 Test Matches - Aus 13, Pakistan 0, 2 Tied.

YES AUSTRALIA WAS NO.1 TEAM 1996-2009, WE HAVE HIGHEST WINNING PERCENTAGE AGAINST THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEREAS PAKISTAN WITH LEGENDARY PACE ATTACKS IS NOT ABLE TO WIN A SINGLE TEST MATCH!!!!!!!!

Sorry to burst ur bubble, we have been a sorry team when it came to touring Australia. No doubt india has given the ausies a hard time, but in ur haste u mixed somethings up. First of all the states for Pak vs Aus are games played in Australia. Because we have given them a tough time when ever they played in Pakistan. And then u forgot to mention the test we beat them in england. And if I am not mistaken india has not won a series against the ausies in Australia. So please post the stats like they are. And not the other way around.
Yes india is at the top of the world ranking right now but u cant take away the fact that the reason most of the cricketing world take the number one ranking with a pinch of salt is that so many test wins have come at home and or in Srilanka.

Sorry to burst ur bubble, we have been a sorry team when it came to touring Australia. No doubt india has given the ausies a hard time, but in ur haste u mixed somethings up. First of all the states for Pak vs Aus are games played in Australia. Because we have given them a tough time when ever they played in Pakistan. And then u forgot to mention the test we beat them in england. And if I am not mistaken india has not won a series against the ausies in Australia. So please post the stats like they are. And not the other way around.
Yes india is at the top of the world ranking right now but u cant take away the fact that the reason most of the cricketing world take the number one ranking with a pinch of salt is that so many test wins have come at home and or in Srilanka.

Ohhhh we got our bubble burst.:hitwall:
Try to defeat srilanka in srilanka your bubble too will burst:D

B'cos all states of the list provided till 2009-2010 season not 2010-2011 season. if you miss that there is another 2-0 by india this year also...

Ohhhh we got our bubble burst.:hitwall:
Try to defeat srilanka in srilanka your bubble too will burst:D

How childish, I was merely pointing to the facts, presented by your friend about Pakistan vs Australia, and india vs Australia. And where did I talk down at your team, but alas you had to act like a delusional one. Try reading my comments again but this time take off the glasses of self glory, and put the glasses of reality on u will understand what I meant.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom