What's new

India vs. South Africa Cricket Series

Ishant gone. V V S is trusting too much on tail enders. Another 10-15 runs will ensure his well deserved ton and may be victory for India. Men to be watched in SA innings will be Amla, Kalis, Zaheer and Harbajjan.

Unlucky VVS gone at 96, I feel sorry for him. Anyways a great knock. SA 303 :cheesy: to chase. It will be a great match from now on. I expect nice battle between bat and ball.

Unlucky VVS gone at 96, I feel sorry for him. Anyways a great knock. SA 322 to chase. It will be a great match from now on. I expect nice battle between bat and ball.

It is not 322 but 303 to chase

50-50 chances

Keep watching Harbajjan, I think this can be sufficient if he bowls to right line and doesn't try too much. I think wicket has a lot to offer him:coffee:

Keep watching Harbajjan, I think this can be sufficient if he bowls to right line and doesn't try too much. I think wicket has a lot to offer him:coffee:

Yes, I think from now onwards, the pitch will turn, and if he will be able to extract some bounce, then fun to watch...

Amla & Kallis is the key wickets to earn today...

I think Dhoni is on the forum he has brought Harbajjan. Bajju makes a very good shout. He need to make his impression before batter does.

Smith gone on a top edge. Now cat and mouse starts, lets enjoy test match at its best. Now both right handers will be on crease and Harbajjan will settle easily and test them

Hope Amla will play what we expect from him if kallis and Amla could put 100 runs together than bye bye for india

Petersen goes. Harbajjan strikes. Now it is key partnership for SA that may determine course of match.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom