What's new

India vs. South Africa Cricket Series

Right now Sehwag is hitting them hard..27 off 26..

India 56/4
Tendulkar goes through snick to slips

The way match is going on it doesn't look like going beyond 4th day lunch. The ball is rising and moving. India has Laxman, Piljara and Dhoni and little nice quick innings by Bajju and Zaheer, if they take lead close to 300, I think has a good chance to level series. To me Laxman is key for both sides.

India 205/10
SA 131/10
India 92/4

match still 50:50.

SA has fallen in their own pitch trap.

I think its 60:40 in India's favour, India needs to be relaxed and just play normal cricket. V V S in batting and Harbajjan in bowling will be decisive factors.

India needs to be patient tomorrow and score another 150-200 runs at least.
Then the game can be won!!
Well the way we bowled today was amazing,so this game is right on!!!

Z Khan Rocks!!!! Captain of Bowling dept.(Team India)

Tomorrow we need 100+ runs min to win... total lead of 250+ is difficult to chase in 4th innings @ this pitch

18 wickets fall in single day!

SA 10, India 8. What kind of pitch they made!! Its not certainly good for cricket.
Not watching the match as usual. Just some updates on cricinfo. Wiating for World cup. First match between India and BD in Dhaka.

^^

I watched highlights of the match, it is indeed a good pitch. You need patience and good technique to play well against good bowlers in this pitch.

Its well balanced for batsman & bowlers...

Bored enough to see both teams hitting 500+ runs in first innings in sub continental pitches..

India 205 & 116/5 (36.2 ov)

South Africa 131

India lead by 190 runs with 5 wickets remaining

Day 3 - Session 1

* India RR 3.19
* Last 10 ovs 30/1 RR 3.00
* Min overs remaining 92.4

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom