What's new

INDIA vs PAKISTAN , More than a Cricket Match.

India defenately will be in pressure bcz of do or die.

my prediction is that Pak 70% and Ind 30%

It's all in your mind. Its just a cricket match. Itni dafa hum haaray hain, kabhi kuch hua? Game ko game lena chahiye.

No matter what happens, people get over a win or a loss in a few days.

but some things have never changed , did they? SA were chokers in 1992 and still they are chokers after 20 years , i mean this is something to take notice of. how many times they have reached semi-finals or quarter finals in those years is un-countable but still choked

Sri Lanka has not win a game from Pakistan in 50 over world cup and the thing remained same even after good ~20 years

NZ never won any world cup semi final from Pakistan the thing is as it was in 1992

Pak never won in ICC champions trophy from NZ

India never beat Pak in Champions trophy

Pak never beat india in world cups

SA never beat Pak in t20s , now its 3 wins for PAK in 3 consecutive t20 worldcups

Stats goes on and on

but another interesting stat , india has never won any super 8 game after 2007 t20 world cup , last night was their 7th consecutive loss in super 8 matches of 3 consecutive t20 world cups

Pak looks better T20 side, India not coming off good :(

Anyways this format is unpredictable, Side winning cant be judged as a better Cricket team than other....

My pick for Semifinalist will be Srilanka & Westindies :: Pak & Australia

Having said that India has some very good bunch of players...Somehow they are a Top notch 50 overs side and an average T20 team....

I don't like watching India Pak matches.

India Pak matches are less on play and more on drama, and I hate dramas

Pakistani side needs to replace Afridi with A.Razzak.

Play Razzak against the Asian teams.

Keep Afridi for the Goras!

Has always been

nah, has performed in 2009 t20 world cup with 3 consecutive 50s , but he has always been a performer in patches , he will perform in 10 games and then he will go down in the next 15 games . has been brainless with his batting wasted a lot of talent

Is the boom boom effect fading ?? :lol:

No in fact we need a DHOBI who is able to answer the questions that the Indian bowlers are having in mind about Bowling you know.And finish the job in style.:lol:

Razzak fulfills the criteria.

There are enough bowlers(spinners) to take on the role of Afridi in the squad.

nah, has performed in 2010 t20 world cup with 3 consecutive 50s , but he has always been a performer in patches , he will perform in 10 games and then he will go down in the next 15 games . has been brainless with his batting wasted a lot of talent

U already knew what i was going to write , but maine socha kaun likhe aur samjaaye :lol:

India is desperate to keep their hope in the tournament ..pakistan have an opportunity to book a ticket for semis ..there is much at the stake for both teams .lets hope best team wins

friends - enjoy the match and may the best team win!!! please no 'jingoism' - its a game. if we leave it at that, then its 'fun' for everyone.

Good Luck!!!:tup:

Back
Top Bottom