What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is the match winner, two sixes in last two balls were needed and he did it !
he is not a gud player,but taakat bahut hai usme
2 wrong shots per bhi 6 ho gaya

Loses every match outside india and still think hes the best.. :rofl:

View attachment 19381

Cant tell if you are serious or trolling.

We do have a lot of youngsters in this side, we played without regulars like Raina Dhoni Yuvraj Singh, except for Kohli, none of these guys had played in the World Cup we won in 2011 recently.

I think Dhoni mentioned that we are giving youngsters a chance in Asia Cup to build for the future, especially the 2015 and 2019 World Cups :)

cricket is bound to fail because no super power plays it :pop::pop::pop:

india might have helped bangladesh get independence but bengladieshis will always support pakistan!!! thats called brotherhood take it in the arse yindoos!!!!!!

Me :enjoy:
i would rather read a good book, hunt or learn something on PDF....
it's better than watching men hitting a ball with a stick they call bat, rest of the world wasting their time watching the match
How dare you....:hitwall:
Whatttttt blasphemy. ......
Chal is ki bori tayar karwate ha, ya kisi Mullay ko bta kar fatwa jare karte ha....:partay:

Reactions: HRK
For da hataz:

whose-line-bird-in-pocket.gif

Reactions: HRK
Cant tell if you are serious or trolling.

We do have a lot of youngsters in this side, we played without regulars like Raina Dhoni Yuvraj Singh, except for Kohli, none of these guys had played in the World Cup we won in 2011 recently.

I think Dhoni mentioned that we are giving youngsters a chance in Asia Cup to build for the future, especially the 2015 and 2019 World Cups :)
you guys fucked up big time lol

india might have helped bangladesh get independence but bengladieshis will always support pakistan!!! thats called brotherhood take it in the arse yindoos!!!!!!
the crowd was supporting India lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom