What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
1901391_10152274036734919_1021767663_n.jpg

:p:

hahaha...
why to burn lady..its just a game........
BTW congrats....

Im sure your and other indian's reaction would have been the same had india won it. Its not just a game, its a battle at-least with the passion people take it.

It was our batsmen today who let us down .... bowlers bowled their skin out.

How many day we rely on spinners to win our matches??

Indian team is good only in subcontinent pitches that to they rely on batting and spinners. A world champion team should be good in all departments. With out fast bowlers a team is never a complete team.

Naah your Brother has done it much in the Past...2 years back a Young fellow died on the Eid's Eve due aerial firing and i decided that i am not gonna do it anymore...

Respect you realization. may Allah give akal and hadiyat tou rest of these people who do aerial firing..

Naah your Brother has done it much in the Past...2 years back a Young fellow died on the Eid's Eve due aerial firing and i decided that i am not gonna do it anymore...

Its a good thing; its like the ban on basant - Mazaaa tou baraa ataa haiii pur kisssiii innocent ki accidentally life bhi jaa saktiii haiii - Good Choice, Proud of You Brother ! :tup:

It is pathetic that India cannot even produce genuine fast bowlers considering the budget BCCI has.

The team is in transformation even then there are no excuses.

You guys should blame your horrible genetics. Look at Indian bowlers, look to fragile and malnourished. BCCI can't do much there. India never had genuine fast bowler and never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom