HAD.
No longer operational from half decade.
Source of this BS it is still deployment in Mathura cant I personally seen it
it can show
Regiment in which it based with 63 cavlary

And bregade of guards and Maratha light cav

T-55 and vijayant also out commission since decade but
We still maintain it in numbers

This is from some blog. its better to tag an indian professional member to get the real status.
sp com.jpg

http://idpsa.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/terrible-state-of-indian-artillery-sel.html

it can show

Plz post any recent pic or video in which these systems are shown in active duty.
Marching old vintage machines is different thing, using them as active weapon is different.
(Don't quote me unless you find the things I am demanding)

This is from some blog. its better to tag an indian professional member to get the real status.View attachment 372640
http://idpsa.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/terrible-state-of-indian-artillery-sel.html
Indian Self Propelled Artillery is no longer in active duty.
Reasons : Lack of spares, poor maintenance, vintage tech, lack of required ammo production

it can show

63 Cav is an armoured unit, not artillery. I couldnt see SP Arty in video. can u tell me time at which it appears?

M-113 marked as BRADLEY?
Bradley is altogether a different platform and weapons system.

Plz post any recent pic or video in which these systems are shown in active duty.
Actually i havent seen any indian SPG in pics of exercises. Just T-72/90 and BMP-2.

63 Cav is an armoured unit, not artillery. I couldnt see SP Arty in video. can u tell me time at which it appears?

M-113 marked as BRADLEY?

Actually i havent seen any indian SPG in pics of exercises. Just T-72/90 and BMP-2.

Indians had those vintage 105mm abbots obsolete af

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FV433_Abbot_SPG

image.jpg

ndian Self Propelled Artillery is no longer in active duty.
Reasons : Lack of spares, poor maintenance, vintage tech, lack of required ammo production
India has always buy ammo and spares in need to need basis will Imported spares at time kargil that include arty shells for bofors and 100 LGB Kits from Russia and isreal We also import 5.56 ammo from outside Not ofb So this assumptions of yours is baseless

M-113 marked as BRADLEY?
Its supporting weapons in Cold war times or in indo-pak scenario SPH often mix with artillery support units

T-55 has also been phased out but they are still in relevant numbers in stock
This is from some blog. its better to tag an indian professional member to get the real status.View attachment 372640
That Member is NRI living in US not an Indian professional As for what he stated on the basis that 122mm ammo not produced
india also import its basic 5.56 ammo from countries like isreal and Russia that doesn't mean it don't operate 5.56 weapons

India recently Procured 3 billion worth of arms and ammunition for battle readiness

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/0...s-just-bought-3-billion-worth-of-emergency-w/

Marching old vintage machines is different thing, using them as active weapon is different.
(Don't quote me unless you find the things I am demanding)
over 2200
Leopard 1 are also in storage as war reserves by Germany that doesn't mean they don't exist when need arises

Its supporting weapons in Cold war times or in indo-pak scenario SPH often mix with artillery support units

T-55 has also been phased out but they are still in relevant numbers in stock

That Member is NRI living in US not an Indian professional As for what he stated on the basis that 122mm ammo not produced
india also import its basic 5.56 ammo from countries like isreal and Russia that doesn't mean it don't operate 5.56 weapons

India recently Procured 3 billion worth of arms and ammunition for battle readiness

Ok now im completely enlightened that you are just wasting everybody's time and have no knowledge of what you are even talking about.

Ok now im completely enlightened that you are just wasting everybody's time and have no knowledge of what you are even talking about.
I have very well knowledge of about things specially which related to Indian Defense PSU's and storage as my job is to audit them
have you ever personally visited war reserves warehouse in cantonment

this My department
http://cgda.nic.in/

and your knowledge based on enemy is just on what you get from internet and articles related to amateur journalism by media

Such threads leads nowhere but trolling fest...
I know threads can be limited to senior members and stuff.
There should be a way where select users can be allowed on a thread and others not allowed...sort of like invite basis. Why stop a discussion that can be productive and insightful bcuz of the fear of trolls?
With the invite basis thing ppl who r known for being trolls can be left out of a discussion. If somehow they find a way in then mods can kick them out, leaving the thread relatively clean/on topic.

I know threads can be limited to senior members and stuff.
There should be a way where select users can be allowed on a thread and others not allowed...sort of like invite basis. Why stop a discussion that can be productive and insightful bcuz of the fear of trolls?
With the invite basis thing ppl who r known for being trolls can be left out of a discussion. If somehow they find a way in then mods can kick them out, leaving the thread relatively clean/on topic.

am a members since years.. I have come across load of threads which leads no where.. Even the Horus doing something.. thread related to 4th and 5th gen birds, but he bring Nukes and suggested nuking India is only solution.. and marching to Delhi with 70million armed... he is a admin, yet he posted thread without sense.. I know him from very long time.. so I have no expectations from him. I get to this conclusion after many years..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom