What's new

India vs Pakistan Artillery comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your fit to be buried here
images

Meanwhile Areesh is not fit to be buried in sewers of orangi mosquito colony.

Lol mosquito colony. Fail kiddo. The fact is I won't be buried in any of the places you mentioned. However your ashes would be thrown here.

INDIA_(F)_0421_-_Intervista.jpg

That's you again. Before you die and then your ash would be here. enjoy while it lasts. ;)

Lol mosquito colony. Fail kiddo. The fact is I won't be buried in any of the places you mentioned. However your ashes would be thrown here.

INDIA_(F)_0421_-_Intervista.jpg

That's you again. Before you die and then your ash would be here. enjoy while it lasts. ;)
Everybody knows you will be buried here, denial won't save you:
AtfAyQZv2ASWBYFoDmLWYubJqVwWpxxYoWo_OoktLIYemv8NCVlRJLUzxSrUiRdYvkxuut224jHDz5521xUDs0VuDlE1bI_SmjSI9IYCRsRAKPa7RV5U4IcBvliLoQJ-Ui19rdGLuGumtxo_2kI=w470-h313-nc

Everybody knows you will be buried here, denial won't save you:
AtfAyQZv2ASWBYFoDmLWYubJqVwWpxxYoWo_OoktLIYemv8NCVlRJLUzxSrUiRdYvkxuut224jHDz5521xUDs0VuDlE1bI_SmjSI9IYCRsRAKPa7RV5U4IcBvliLoQJ-Ui19rdGLuGumtxo_2kI=w470-h313-nc

Wrong again. Nobody is buried here. But you would be thrown here after getting barbecued like a f*cking seekh kabab. :rofl:

pollution-along-the-riverbank-of-the-ganges-river-in-varanasi-india-bea2r0.jpg

:lol:

fire wood is very expensive these days.
so as u know indians keep money above everything so not a bad idea about saving some bucks by throwing dirt in dirt

I know firewood is expensive. But still I would like to see @Gregor Clegane as$ being burnt using some good quality fire wood.

Just imagine @Gregor Clegane being burnt to ashes like a barbecue and then thrown into gutter water of Ganges. :lol:

Denial won't save you, this is the best burial spot you can afford:
images

But still nobody is buried here. But in your case:

6860711_orig.jpg

:D :lol:

Just imagine @Areesh being thrown like a bag of thrash into that sewer.

:rofl::rofl:rofl:

Imagine hi kar sakta hai because in reality nothing like that happens here. While in your case whatever I said is a fact.

Keep imagining while your family would beg on the streets to collect firewood for you. :lol:

Pak still produces the required ammunition for that gun, leading to one inevitable conclusion that gun is still operational

True. But let the rat believe whatever he wants to. :)

But still nobody is buried here. But in your case:

6860711_orig.jpg

Imagine hi kar sakta hai because in reality nothing like that happens here. While in your case whatever I said is a fact.

Keep imagining while your family would beg on the streets to collect firewood for you. :lol:
Even after burial you are still not safe from your ilk:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rothers-digging-corpses-using-make-stews.html

Pak still produces the required ammunition for that gun, leading to one inevitable conclusion that gun is still operational
No proof they are still producing it.

@Areesh ,

Never-wrestle-with-a-pig-You-will-get-dirty-and-be

@waz @Horus @Oscar

The forum is going to the dogs.
Windy,how dare you call him a dog,you should learn some manners,you just threw a bucket of insult on faithful and intelligent specie known as dog,Do you think dogs are such shameless creatures.:D:D You should say sorry to a nearest dog and feed him for whole year for this mistake.

Even after burial you are still not safe from your ilk:

Once in a million incident. But your body getting burned and then barbecued to a hotdog is a sure possibility. And after being burned to ashes you would be thrown to this sh!thole which again is a confirm possibility.

Here is you taking your final bath in the waters where you would be thrown after death.

Solid-Waste-2.jpg

@Areesh ,

Never-wrestle-with-a-pig-You-will-get-dirty-and-be

@waz @Horus @Oscar

The forum is going to the dogs.

I understand bro.

But then we don't go them. The dogs com to us to our forum. If mods are giving them some space that doesn't mean we should stop treating them as dogs. I would continue to treat them as dogs till mods kick them out.

Windy,how dare you call him a dog,you should learn some manners,you just threw a bucket of insult on faithful and intelligent specie known as dog,Do you think dogs are such shameless creatures.:D:D You should say sorry to a nearest dog and feed him for whole year for this mistake.

Not really. While dog is a faithful animal there are few dogs like @Gregor Clegane who gone rabid and should be shot on the first sight.Then there are few more dogs who love to sniff each others rear side like @ravi gupta . These are two categorizations in dogs that are worth nothing and deserve all humiliation they can get.

So @Windjammer is not wrong in calling these dogs as dogs.

Once in a million incident. But your body getting burned and then barbecued to a hotdog is a sure possibility. And after being burned to ashes you would be thrown to this sh!thole which again is a confirm possibility.

Here is you taking your final bath in the waters where you would be thrown after death.

Solid-Waste-2.jpg

I understand bro.

But then we don't go them. The dogs com to us to our forum. If mods are giving them some space that doesn't mean we should stop treating them as dogs. I would continue to treat them as dogs till mods kick them out.

Not really. While dog is a faithful animal there are few dogs like @Gregor Clegane who gone rabid and should be shot on the first sight.Then there are few more dogs who love to sniff each others rear side like @ravi gupta . These are two categorizations in dogs that are worth nothing and deserve all humiliation they can get.

Meanwhile you are still sore as you know you will be buried here:
131130480_11n.jpg

Solid-Waste-2.jpg

I understand bro.

Hi,i dont want to indulge any nonsense discussion with you,This is PDF and MODS have different policy for different nationalities,As per PDF rules you cannot insult other members,you cannot hurt religious sentiment but here who could stop you or give warning to you,i am reporting your post and i am sure nothing will happen so keep posting nonsense and stupid post,nothing will change for me and my nation whatever bullshit you write.

no need to panic india will easily surpass us with its current deals
in ultra light division it will have great advantage given BAE purchased guns
Surpass or not, i am more excited about new purchase that are being made. And also for the fact that private companies are working together with the defence PSU's is another positive and will have a positive long term impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom