What's new

India vs Pakistan Artillery comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
am a members since years.. I have come across load of threads which leads no where.. Even the Horus doing something.. thread related to 4th and 5th gen birds, but he bring Nukes and suggested nuking India is only solution.. and marching to Delhi with 70million armed... he is a admin, yet he posted thread without sense.. I know him from very long time.. so I have no expectations from him. I get to this conclusion after many years..
Im a new member here officially Buti have been visiting the forum regularly for at least a good 6 years before I joined so I get what u mean... But I still feel that if we give up on talking about a topic bcuz of trolls, it's kind of like the trolls won. It's just my approach towards everything I guess, I'm always trying to figure out a better way than to just give up.

point is straight forward since the incidence in late 80s india hasn't acquired any gun, that means 30+ years, so even an idiot can see why artillery is lacking.

now any part of military that doesn't update itself or acquire a single piece of equipment in 30 years should know that they department is naturally going to **rewed. so this should be even a debate, on other hand pakistan military is dominant part and steals most of the budget, this along with the fact that we had access to USA artillery, used, at a nominal price, mostly through EDA/FMF meant lot of acquisitions in 2000s. and PA obviously didnt stop there, they tested every gun and even acquired turkish guns, the love still doesn't end and they are still acquiring guns or testing them despite apparent upper edge.

this advantage is going to end by mid 2020s once the purchases are completed

if you dont know what i am talking about here is the link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bofors_scandal

Goddam can't even post links...

Compare on globalfirepower website..

point is straight forward since the incidence in late 80s india hasn't acquired any gun, that means 30+ years, so even an idiot can see why artillery is lacking.

now any part of military that doesn't update itself or acquire a single piece of equipment in 30 years should know that they department is naturally going to **rewed. so this should be even a debate, on other hand pakistan military is dominant part and steals most of the budget, this along with the fact that we had access to USA artillery, used, at a nominal price, mostly through EDA/FMF meant lot of acquisitions in 2000s. and PA obviously didnt stop there, they tested every gun and even acquired turkish guns, the love still doesn't end and they are still acquiring guns or testing them despite apparent upper edge.

this advantage is going to end by mid 2020s once the purchases are completed

if you dont know what i am talking about here is the link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bofors_scandal
lol, Just checked the no of Guns India has.... even India didnt purchased , then also India has lot of firepower in guns . Should i post the numbers?

Zarvan and Desert fighter also believed there were 500'600 Ak Khalid only to get busted as it got revealed there 're only 320-330 of them.

Zero source than my papa has them.

Zero sources mentioning any upgrade.
oh its a failed tank then ;)

You provide the source of retirement

Zarvan and Desert fighter also believed there were 500'600 Ak Khalid only to get busted as it got revealed there 're only 320-330 of them.

Zero source than my papa has them.

Zero sources mentioning any upgrade.

:laughcry:

No..not true....and no need to retire them soon. And why we do so?

lol, Just checked the no of Guns India has.... even India didnt purchased , then also India has lot of firepower in guns . Should i post the numbers?

oh its a failed tank then ;)
really do you have a brain, honestly

e.g
if you have 10,000 mig 21 from era of 1960s-70s and dont purchase a single weapon in next 35 year, you will still be advance air force, or if you 1970s IBM computers and you dont purchase a single tech item what would happen

that is the reason why artillery number in total and in service are different as there are NO more spare parts, ammunition available for them being too ancient

no need to panic india will easily surpass us with its current deals
in ultra light division it will have great advantage given BAE purchased guns

Maybe the point is Pak can manufacture the cannons as many as they want quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom