What's new

India vs Pakistan – A conflict like no other

Relax guys, we are just talking here not cutting each other throad, the point of this thread is to discuss how we can take our new generation forward and not let them fall in the trap of hate. Please everyone control your emotions, forget the past and behave like adults.

So you're saying the partition happened because Indians kicked out other Indians??? :yahoo:
Then what did Jinnah want??? wanted to be part of India??? :hitwall:
I don't get what you people are trying to say here..

Your great leader is not-so-great to me. I have the freedom of speech to express as Asim said people on this forum are allowed. I haven't used any vulgar words here to violate the forum's rules. There is no such rule to not call Jinnah a loser. I haven't posted simple trolls either so quit complaining.

Brother please be careful, do not hurt any ones emotions, Jinnah was great in his way and Gandhi was great in his. I know what you feel but we have no right to say anything to Jinnah as he means so much to Pakistani's. Only when we get over all this will we be able to come out of this. I hope you understand. Same goes to all Pakistani member, please refrain from comments about leaders, religion or any other sensitive matter. I apologize to all Pakistani members from my side.

Relax guys, we are just talking here not cutting each other throad, the point of this thread is to discuss how we can take our new generation forward and not let them fall in the trap of hate. Please everyone control your emotions, forget the past and behave like adults.

good idea v are not here to do that all can come up with name its easy the owes an appology and thats it. i think he should say that and move on.

There is only one difference between India and Pakistan - Religion.

I dont think so, we have lots of Muslims in India also, I dont think its religion. Its just the hate that we all have been taught to have towards each other. Like a member mentioned on this thread, we are bound to hate each other for no reason even when we are totally alike. Its almost impossible to tell the difference between an Indian and Pakistani. Maybe its time we think about why we hate each other so much and get over our own personal ego's that stopping both of our countries from moving forward. This video could be called stupid but it really outlines what India vs Pakistan is all about lol

Last edited by a moderator:
good idea v are not here to do that all can come up with name its easy the owes an appology and thats it. i think he should say that and move on.

Pak marine i understand what you mean but please forget it and move on. Staying on this issues will only lead to more flaming and will not serve any purpose. :cheers:

IMHO, Discussion over partition will lead no where.
One can generally accept that Those Times were bad for both sides, Both Sides lost something.

Its unwise to Fight on the same Lines which is the Ultimate cause of all the hatred of Two Brothers of the same family - India and Pakistan.

Leave 1947 behind come back to 2010.

Yes thats what 90% of the people are not getting, forget the past come to 2010, the world is ending in 2 years anyways lol :P

you owe pk members an appology here !

For what ??for telling members here to respect other nations leaders too?? :blink: ..same question again..did you happen to read my post or that single line only??

Dude when you say muslims were driven out of land from India ..there are lot of Hindus also driven out from Pakistan too..so is that mean Indians will go back and capture it as our land?? Think before you post mate..

No dude!
You think before you say!

Muslims ruled India
right!

So who cares about Hindus living in village or a house...

We were the rulers...we wont take you guys out this time..
we wil give you equal rights of not less..

:pakistan:

No dude!
You think before you say!

Muslims ruled India
right!

So who cares about Hindus living in village or a house...

We were the rulers...we wont take you guys out this time..
we wil give you equal rights of not less..

:pakistan:
Funny, India was ruled by Muslims in 90's?
Care to answer what you mean? because right now your post makes 0 sense.

@desidog lol so much for your peace thread

hey by the way your Avatar is good.

wu wu wait wait, My family is one of those who was kicked out, i repeat kicked out of their homes & forced to migrate, in which world have you bee living?

watch your words, respect our great leaders

You sound like that you did not want to be kicked out!!! and wanted to be part of India.

Secondly, they where not kicked out, but your family chose to migrate to Pakistan.

Thirdly, I have seen people in this forum disrespect Ghandiji numerous times, so do not get so excited, since comments regarding Ghandiji has freewill here.

Its almost impossible to tell the difference between an Indian and Pakistani. Maybe its time we think about why we hate each other so much and get over our own personal ego's that stopping both of our countries from moving forward.

You have become a good devil's advocate. Asking others for your conformation, why not solve it yourself, besides good will and peace to the world, which is, by the way is sounding like one of those Mrs. US contestant.

I want you to tell me the difference between an Indian and Pakistani? Maybe that will give me more confident in you, thanks.

You have become a good devil's advocate. Asking others for your conformation, why not solve it yourself, besides good will and peace to the world, which is, by the way is sounding like one of those Mrs. US contestant.

I want you to tell me the difference between an Indian and Pakistani? Maybe that will give me more confident in you, thanks.

Im not trying to advocate anything or teach anything to anyone, im just rying to understand what's going on and offer a solution to it. There is no difference between Indian's and Pakistani's if you actually look at it. All the differences are the ones that we make ourselves. I dont need anyone approval or confidence to state my opinion. You have your and I have mine. But for me I rather try to find a solution and common ground than again posting the same normal hate post and arguing day and night. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom