What's new

India vs Pakistan – A conflict like no other

Solution is when both sides stops to think to capture Delhi and Islamabad...
When India wants to talk on equality and Pakistan stops to do illegal actions...

This is when we will get something in had...

BUT

There is a problem...

Muslims were driven our from their land i.e. India...

So for general Muslims India has to be captured as it is our land and we will go back...
:toast_sign:

NO OFFENCE
:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

When India wants to talk on equality and Pakistan stops to do illegal actions...

BUT

There is a problem...

So for general Muslims India has to be captured as it is our land and we will go back...

NO OFFENCE

No Offence taken from such nonsense.
What Indians DROVE out Pakistanis?!?!?! How many 'Indians' favored the creation of Pakistan?!?!

You Muslims split FROM India because what ever Jinnah or those pathetic losers wanted.

Well, thanks for splitting my India. Good luck with Pakistan. But stop acting as if us Indians kicked the muslims out. We have 140 million muslims in our country. Which is just about how many Pakistan has . So you tell me what has been achieved with the partition????

Pakistan is a failed idea.

No Offence taken from such nonsense.
What Indians DROVE out Pakistanis?!?!?! How many 'Indians' favored the creation of Pakistan?!?!

You Muslims split FROM India because what ever Jinnah or those pathetic losers wanted.

Well, thanks for splitting my India. Good luck with Pakistan. But stop acting as if us Indians kicked the muslims out. We have 140 million muslims in our country. Which is just about how many Pakistan has . So you tell me what has been achieved with the partition????

Pakistan is a failed idea.

wu wu wait wait, My family is one of those who was kicked out, i repeat kicked out of their homes & forced to migrate, in which world have you bee living?

watch your words, respect our great leaders

wu wu wait wait, My family is one of those who was kicked out, i repeat kicked out of their homes & forced to migrate, in which world have you bee living?

watch your words, respect our great leaders

So you're saying the partition happened because Indians kicked out other Indians??? :yahoo:
Then what did Jinnah want??? wanted to be part of India??? :hitwall:
I don't get what you people are trying to say here..

Your great leader is not-so-great to me. I have the freedom of speech to express as Asim said people on this forum are allowed. I haven't used any vulgar words here to violate the forum's rules. There is no such rule to not call Jinnah a loser. I haven't posted simple trolls either so quit complaining.

So you're saying the partition happened because Indians kicked out other Indians??? :yahoo:
Then what did Jinnah want??? wanted to be part of India??? :hitwall:
I don't get what you people are trying to say here..

what a ridiculous comment
I am saying that your assumption that Muslims were not forced to Migrate is wrong, many families were kicked out because only because they were Muslims

Your great leader is not-so-great to me. I have the freedom of speech to express as Asim said people on this forum are allowed. I haven't used any vulgar words here to violate the forum's rules. There is no such rule to not call Jinnah a loser. I haven't posted simple trolls either.

Do we need to teach you some manners as well? Grow up Kiddie

When i was a kid, my mother told me that two strangers can live happily as neighbors, but never two brothers who've divided a house.

Emo girl, that happened to many hindus and sikhs of pakistan too, did it not? after all, many more muslims stayed back in india than hindus / sikhs in pakistan, so may be the situation was relatively better in india then. but these were just aftershocks of partition, the partition itself did not happen because people were being driven out of their homes now, did it? besides, since your family was driven out, do you wish to conquer india too as the sad poster said? because uchiha's post was in response to that, unless you are only reading indian poster's posts to teach us some manners?

and don't try to force me to respect any leaders i think pretty ordinary too, that kinda thing does not work with me.

what a ridiculous comment
I am saying that your assumption that Muslims were not forced to Migrate is wrong, many families were kicked out because only because they were Muslims

Do we need to teach you some manners as well? Grow up Kiddie

Kicked out to move where????
to Pakistan?

So are you trying to tell me; You muslims didn't want Pakistan. But INDIANS(non-muslim ofcourse) kicked you there??

Talk with some sense. After the partition happened.... they were kicked because of anger. You wanted your own land. You got it. Now get out of our mother land. But what he said is saying as if the Partition happened because we kicked Muslims out. Don't jump in to one on one's.

Hey you may feel the same about Nehru, Gandhi.... feel free. In many threads have they been insulted. Why don't you question Pakistani members; guys don't post such disrespectful comments about Nehru and Gandhi. They're Indian leaders. Again, i haven't trolled. Don't keep ranting about it.

Last edited:

BUT

There is a problem...

NO OFFENCE

Dude when you say muslims were driven out of land from India ..there are lot of Hindus also driven out from Pakistan too..so is that mean Indians will go back and capture it as our land?? Think before you post mate..

When i was a kid, my mother told me that two strangers can live happily as neighbors, but never two brothers who've divided a house.

Emo girl, that happened to many hindus and sikhs of pakistan too, did it not? after all, many more muslims stayed back in india than hindus / sikhs in pakistan, so may be the situation was relatively better in india then. but these were just aftershocks of partition, the partition itself did not happen because people were being driven out of their homes now, did it?

and don't try to force me to respect any leaders i think pretty ordinary too, that kinda thing does not work with me.

Now listen i am not denying that no riots happened on Pakistani side but assumption that Muslims on Indian side were not Kicked out is WRONG!

& learn to respect others ,you all love Ghandhi Ji the same way we love Jinnah

what ever Jinnah or those pathetic losers wanted.

Watch ur mouth b*t*h

Kicked out to move where????
to Pakistan?

So are you trying to tell me; You muslims didn't want Pakistan. But INDIANS(non-muslim ofcourse) kicked you there??

Talk with some sense. After the partition happened.... they were kicked because of anger. You wanted your own land. You got it. Now get out of our mother land. But what he said is saying as if the Partition happened because we kicked Muslims out. Don't jump in to one on one's.

i don't need to say anything at all, No one said that partition happened because Muslims were kicked out, don't make Foolish assumptions & yeah we are out of your mother land, Happy now

Hey you may feel the same about Nehru, Gandhi.... feel free. In many threads have they been insulted. Why don't you question Pakistani members; guys don't post such disrespectful comments about Nehru and Gandhi. They're Indian leaders. Again, i haven't trolled. Don't keep ranting about it.

Nehru No
Gandhi Ji yes I RESPECT HIM
I am not with any one who insults Gandhi Ji well it be Pakistani or Indian

Guys even though I agree with fatah over "don't try to force me to respect any leaders" but we should try not to insult other countrys leaders too..even if some people insult even our Army chief mods like Taimi deleted their posts and warned them from insulting up on reporting those posts..Try not to insult other countries leaders..For them he is a great leader and Father of the nation..we should respect their feelings too

IMHO, Discussion over partition will lead no where.
One can generally accept that Those Times were bad for both sides, Both Sides lost something.

Its unwise to Fight on the same Lines which is the Ultimate cause of all the hatred of Two Brothers of the same family - India and Pakistan.

Leave 1947 behind come back to 2010.

Is sarhad par pulkaarega kab tak nafrat ka ye ajgar,
Hum apne apne kheton mein gehoon ki jagah chaawal ki jagah
Ye bandokein kyon bote hai ; Jab dono hi ki galiyo me kuch bhooke bachche rote hai ??

"don't try to force me to respect any leaders" but we should try not to insult other countrys leaders too..
no body forcing you here and the point is not to insult ... v can call gandi names as well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom