What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

i hope pakistan rests all the players and plays the bench guys in the final game! would be good for them!

Is Umer Amin among the guys sitting on the bench?

I am serious, cricket teams are built over time, currently we are having all non performers. All the good players are either retired or lost their prime.

Example
Batsmen
Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Suresh Raina (Good for nothing), Yuvraj Singh (not as good as he was before), Sachin is out.

Bowlers.
Zahir Khan, Munaf Patel, Ishant, Irfan all down the drain. (We are the worst nation when it comes to creating and preserving good fast bowlers).

I 100% agree with Wasim Akram. He says, India does not retain fast bowling talent.

So enjoy the failures.

You win by working hard, not by luck.

Dhoni had best team when he started, hardly did anything got all credit.
Now he has worst team, working hard getting nothing.

Yap, you do have a weak team at the moment.

No muslim players in indian team thats what happens- :lol:-

488559-UmarGulafterpickingupYuvrajSinghswicket-1357233238-458-640x480.jpg

Pavilion Ka rasta Us taraf!!!

488559-image-1357229695-791-640x480.JPG

Gautam !!!

I have a feeling that this final match would be a stunner. Since its the final Indo-Pak showdown. We are in for drama, bromance and lots and lots of sledging. Both teams would bring their big guns so they can go out with a BANG! CANT WAIT!

Those who are saying 'this Pakistan team' to compare Pak with Englad should know that Pakistani team is much better suited for matches in the subcontinent than England is. What we have in the Pak team right now is perhaps the most lethal bowling attack in the world of ODI cricket in the world, especially when factor in Hafeez and Shoaib Malik who can also score runs and bowl well.

For the 3rd ODI... Pak should experiment a bit. Either Mizbah or Azhar may be replaced with Umar Akmal. Bring in Afridi (yes) in place of, say, M. Irfan; the latter is a good bowler but Afridi is also a good bowler and now, with not too much pressure, can really take the game away from India in 5-7 overs.

So wishing and praying for a 3-0!!! Make history Green Shirts!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom