What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

Tomorrow better be an exciting match...not one sided...

I want javed miandad's epic sharjah cup sixer on last ball....type victory..

Pehlai choti series. Phir World cup. ;)

Koi baatnahi. Koi baat nahi. Samajhtai hain tumhari halat is waqt. :lol:

Apart from world cup, beating australia in australia is the ultimate achievement, remaining all victories and defeats dont mean much.

One good victory against australia is equal to five good victories against teams like pakistan, south africa, englnd etc.

Apart from world cup, beating australia in australia is the ultimate achievement, remaining all victories and defeats dont mean much.

One good victory against australia is equal to five good victories against teams like pakistan, south africa, englnd etc.

You are the best since you don't beat Australia in Australia. In fact you get whitewashed against Australia. In fact not only Australia but to England also. :D

Anyways best of luck to the third match. :)

You are the best since you don't beat Australia in Australia. In fact you get whitewashed against Australia. In fact not only Australia but to England also. :D

Anyways best of luck to the third match. :)

Thats not correct, we have beaten australia in australia earlier. And currently, we are going thru a bad phase. I dont have much expectations for tomorrows match, pakistan are favorites, please accept my congratulations in advance.

Abhi Hamara Wicket weak hein...... Jithna majha lootna hein loot lo....Hum bhi bohuth majhe loote then pehle..... Abhi aap ki baari hein..... Is baar mera sunday barbad nahin karoonga.... All the Best Pakistan!!!!!

So Dhoni, most prolly, won't be captaining Indian side tomorrow!. Backache or forced out, I am for sure going to miss him in 3rd ODI.

Abhi Hamara Wicket weak hein...... Jithna majha lootna hein loot lo....Hum bhi bohuth majhe loote then pehle..... Abhi aap ki baari hein..... Is baar mera sunday barbad nahin karoonga.... All the Best Pakistan!!!!!

Sunday barbaad kernay kay liey hota hai... ;)

So Dhoni, most prolly, won't be captaining Indian side tomorrow!. Backache or forced out, I am for sure going to miss him in 3rd ODI.

Not Expected this from Dhoni Peedh dikha key ja raha hai :P

zaheer always had so much injury problems throughout his career and been hit by yet another, irfan pathan is too injured ....parveen kumar is replaced by a same kind of bowler in shape of b kumar ...both are heck similar bowlers so no loss on that end....and munaf patel is another medium pace ...doesnot look like to be a threatening bowler .... the major loss for them for me was of zaheer khan ...but again only one bowler cant make you win matches ...if you have other 3 who are not performing

another one i remember a great depth bowler balaji- he was performing really well in 20/20s-

if a loss against Pakistan doesnt change any thing so a win against austrailia should change sh!t as well-

haha stay in your league indian- where Bangladesh should be your arch rival now- Lol-

let me tell you one thing (Indian Friends)

IPL Destroy Indian Cricket.... Money Money Money... player like jadeja do do takay kay player 10 10 crore laykar kheel raha hain... they only play FOR OWNSELF... Look what Gavaskar and Imran Khan said after 2nd match... IPL Destroy Indian Cricket...

loook what Yuvraj did in 2 ODI ??? In T20 both time Yuvraj tried shot @ very first ball ... in ODI his physi like he will hit each and every ball....

i just cant understand the selection of indian team they keep on playing third class bowlers like chawla and they have a good bowler abdullah who plays for kkr

let me tell you one thing (Indian Friends)

IPL Destroy Indian Cricket.... Money Money Money... player like jadeja do do takay kay player 10 10 crore laykar kheel raha hain... they only play FOR OWNSELF... Look what Gavaskar and Imran Khan said after 2nd match... IPL Destroy Indian Cricket...

loook what Yuvraj did in 2 ODI ??? In T20 both time Yuvraj tried shot @ very first ball ... in ODI his physi like he will hit each and every ball....

In some extent you are right. But starting IPL was BCCI's half hearted decision. after formation of ICL if BCCI didnt start IPL 75% of world players could announce the retirement and joined ICL. so iPL is the reason why still world cricket is alive. believe it or not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom