What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

i just cant imagine if our players cant even beat this pakistani team what will happen when they would face england next week :confused:

Lol you are saying this as if england is lord of cricket..same england lost all tests againt pakistan in this year..your media was even blaming mushtaq for good bowling of monty and sawan..dhusmun pakistani ki dhari mein jeet ka tinka :D

go-green-greenwash-paint.jpg

:butcher:

Pakistan will win this also Inshallah! dhoni will try best to escape humiliation!

Dhoni is India's most successful captain and most importantly a World Cup winning captain.

He is man who leads from the front, he is not afraid of a stupid 3 match series.

Reserve those words for your own team.

Dhoni is India's most successful captain and most importantly a World Cup winning captain.

He is man who leads from the front, he is not afraid of a stupid 3 match series.

Reserve those words for your own team.

So you want to say Dhoni won't try to avoid humiliation of white wash. Cool. We don't have any issues with that. :lol:

Dhoni is Playing his part excellently but he alone can't do anything there should be some contributions from others .
Afridi and the smaller Akamal out makes pakistani Team look very good .
I think India should give chance to that new boy opening for them in 20s what was his name . . . i forgot

Back
Top Bottom