What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

Please do us a favor by having your team smack ours black and blue. I don't mean figuratively.

Please do us a favor by having your team smack ours black and blue. I don't mean figuratively.

I want Pakistan to win,so that its a total wipeout.
But it should be a difficult victory...so that the match remains thrilling all the way..

sirjee already done at eden gardens.
as far as tomorrow goes, the weather may play a huge role. pakistan record at kotla is not good.

India will have a chance for this match as Pak would most likely sit one bowler and one batsman out.

Azhar Ali, Shoaib Malik, Either one of the 3 fast bowlers may be rested to try some new players.

Haris Sohail and Anwar Ali may get a shot.

But if Pakistan just replaces Azhar Ali with Umar Akmal, then it means we are truly going for the white wash.

Every team having ups and down its nothing new , the same team snatch the world champion title from Australia wic got 3 consecutive world cup. This lose is just a set back , soon India will get into right track.

@Indians

Your bowling is weak ...so why dont we make a deal ....send us dhoni and take away sohail tanveer from us .....we will be more than happy

Last edited by a moderator:
One question-

where is zaheer khan?- irfan pathan?- munaf patel?- and that heck of a slow swinger parveen kumar?-

i thought with them they had better bowling lineup now- than a decade ago-

One question-

where is zaheer khan?- irfan pathan?- munaf patel?- and that heck of a slow swinger parveen kumar?-

i thought with them they had better bowling lineup now- than a decade ago-

zaheer always had so much injury problems throughout his career and been hit by yet another, irfan pathan is too injured ....parveen kumar is replaced by a same kind of bowler in shape of b kumar ...both are heck similar bowlers so no loss on that end....and munaf patel is another medium pace ...doesnot look like to be a threatening bowler .... the major loss for them for me was of zaheer khan ...but again only one bowler cant make you win matches ...if you have other 3 who are not performing

i guess the Pak-India matches are no more thrilling last match was also one sided

izzat chali gai per akker nai gai- :lol:-

Pakistani kahi ka :rofl:

Ek series kya jeet li, aasman mein ud raha hai.

Par theek hai, tumhari chhoti country hai, tum log ek series jeet ne khush ho jaate ho, hum Indians world cup jeet ne pe hi khush hote hain :D

Pakistani kahi ka :rofl:

Ek series kya jeet li, aasman mein ud raha hai.

Par theek hai, tumhari chhoti country hai, tum log ek series jeet ne khush ho jaate ho, hum Indians world cup jeet ne pe hi khush hote hain :D

Pehlai choti series. Phir World cup. ;)

Koi baatnahi. Koi baat nahi. Samajhtai hain tumhari halat is waqt. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom