What's new

India vs New Zealand - T20 World Cup 2021.

Just a thought. As India see their cricket team with high esteem, and now as they have lost, see how heartbroken are you. I just advise India take China seriously, and stop chanting "ready to fight 2 front war". China is miles ahead of you every domain of war. If there is a war, the loss of morale and hope aside, the human and material loss is unrecoverable.

So open your eyes, and stop thumping chest for war assuming that IA is unstoppable. Be realistic !!!!!! Also, Indian economy is sinking and this religious/caste/ feud is taking India back in every index, such as hunger, democracy, economic, etc. Who will invest in India if public is triggered by Muslim/Urdu adverts. It is a nightmare for FDI that they have to also consider what to say, write etc so as not lose business in India.

FDCwmSDXMAEPjnw.jpeg

Attachments

• FDCwmSDXMAEPjnw.jpeg
    FDCwmSDXMAEPjnw.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 30
Not a huge surprise that NZ won. A balanced Indian sports commentator had predicted a NZ win. What is surprise is that there was hardly any contest!!
Indian team really looks out of spirit and it would take a miracle for India to win the cup--or even make to the Semi Final. And I am not terribly sad because of the that :)

Just a thought. As India see their cricket team with high esteem, and now as they have lost, see how heartbroken are you. I just advise India take China seriously, and stop chanting "ready to fight 2 front war". China is miles ahead of you every domain of war. If there is a war, the loss of morale and hope aside, the human and material loss is unrecoverable.

So open your eyes, and stop thumping chest for war assuming that IA is unstoppable. Be realistic !!!!!!
cricket...

So open your eyes, and stop thumping chest for war assuming that IA is unstoppable. Be realistic !!!!!!
India bro - is like that spoilt kid at school - if you got a new bike - the kids got 3 - you got $100 - the spoilt kids has got $300. This what makes Indian cricket team demise even sweeter. Go onto social media - last 2 months Indians have been nothing it off that they are favourites and are world beaters etc - Today it’s clear for all to see - the spoilt kid in the class is sh1tter than the shittiest. Embarrassing to the core - everything they touch turns into sh1t.
Have a lovely evening

This loss benefited Pakistan greatly as of now Pakistan is ranked 2nd in the ICC T20 rankings, up from 3rd after India loss to New Zealand (previously occupied by India), I hope we will be able to reclaim our 1st spot in the near future as well as the world cup.

This loss benefited Pakistan greatly as of now Pakistan is ranked 2nd in the ICC T20 rankings, up from 3rd after India loss to New Zealand (previously occupied by India), I hope we will be able to reclaim our 1st spot in the near future as well as the world cup.
Bro we smashed India , the kiwis and Afghanistan - we can only keep winning and the rest doesn’t matter to be honest

Back
Top Bottom