What's new

India VS Ireland WC 2015

I wanted a user account to know what is what. But you just gave the general average.

Look at mine, I am in Singapore:

xcvcfv.png

Send one like this...So I will know the ping timing also.

I wanted a user account to know what is what. But you just gave the general average.

Look at mine, I am in Singapore:

View attachment 201204

Send one like this...So I will know the ping timing also.
Don't know how to copy paste that from cell, I tried twice and figures are different both time.
Cell. Download 37.11 Upload 15.92 Ping 30. 2nd time Download 48.31 Upload 10.90 Ping 37.

Don't know how to copy paste that from cell, I tried twice and figures are different both time.
Cell. Download 37.11 Upload 15.92 Ping 30. 2nd time Download 48.31 Upload 10.90 Ping 37.

You are saying you don't know how to copy paste from your own cellphone?

Strange; I see that you have pasted a link though in the previous post.

Just post the link from the browser then.

You are saying you don't know how to copy paste from your own cellphone?

Strange; I see that you have pasted a link though in the previous post.

Just post the link from the browser then.
That was a google link and the result I send is from an app. Now let me free from this thing I have a lot of other stuff to do.

Dat ja tau kyo balak ke peeche pde h :p

False flag = False show off... Like to smoke them out like rattle snakes under the rock..

:)

His credibility is at the point of sword now...

Last edited:
lol Afridi and Dhoni of same skin tone ? Creator must be either color blind or too daft lol:rofl:

Nope. He was just discriminatory and was just being racist in his creation.

He didnt create all humans as his own , he had selective issues too.

Skin tone is too important... the best people are pale whitish from northern europe, then from Scandinavian side, then canada perhaps, then maybe faar faar east, then central asia , then perhaps south west asia, then south asia or middle east and africa.......

lol Afridi and Dhoni of same skin tone ? Creator must be either color blind or too daft lol:rofl:

This is what the skin obsession is, which you Pakistanis deny :p:. I am sure the first thing you notice about a person is his skin color. Even if he is animated :).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom