What's new

India VS Ireland WC 2015

This is what the skin obsession is, which you Pakistanis deny :p:. I am sure the first thing you notice about a person is his skin color. Even if he is animated :).

Nope. He was just discriminatory and was just being racist in his creation.

He didnt create all humans as his own , he had selective issues too.

Skin tone is too important... the best people are pale whitish from northern europe, then from Scandinavian side, then canada perhaps, then maybe faar faar east, then central asia , then perhaps south west asia, then south asia or middle east and africa.......

Firstly, I was just trolling for the sake of fun and animation should resemble the real character.

This is what the skin obsession is, which you Pakistanis deny :p:. I am sure the first thing you notice about a person is his skin color. Even if he is animated :).

He thinks his God created people giving abilities based on skin color.

For him millions or dedicated loyal muslims of Africa or elsewhere are just third class and he is the best.

He thinks his God created people giving abilities based on skin color.

For him millions or dedicated loyal muslims of Africa or elsewhere are just third class and he is the best.

I would never think like that for me every one is equal and as beautiful, frankly speaking I never like white skin, I like fair the one we have in Pakistan and little brownish one, which is quite common in South Asia. :P

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom