Votes: 33 67.3%
  • England

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sachin-century.jpg

NO. 48

Sehwag was going good,until he made a silly mistake,Tendulkar was awesome,Yuvraj was back with a half century,Dhoni looked good and so did Yusuf,though they just had to slog and came at the end,with no option but to hit the ball blindly.
Bowling was weak,Zaheer was great at the end,but was a bit expensive,Piyush Chawla bowled well but also leaked runs.

So it was a decent game really..

We cannot seriously hope to win the world cup with this bowling attack.

The cup is gone...
finally some Indians agreed what i was saying for many days

Indian bowling is the worst among all top 6 nations... There power rests in the batting line up only... and thrashing India is not a difficult task for others

That is why I was saying England will win the match because they have a balance in both bowling and Batting and fielding as well. The only big difference was a little shock by Zaheer... and another frustrating part was Morgan was not playing ... had morgan be there - it was a clear win for England

India does not have a good bowling attack, most of them are just OK and only sometimes they are able to produce an excellent performance like Zaheer today.

problem is only one bowler will click in whole match.
in this match,zaheer worked,in last match munaf patel clicked..
rest of bowlers were just passing time.

england making a tie on indian groud, indian hostile crowd, indian pitch, i should say well done england!!!! n good luck

Little bit of conspiracy in the end.....................

I am wondering if betting mafia played this game. This game had all the ingredients that points towards the same.

Bhakki also made a decent comeback in the latter overs,munaf remains a concern for me...

And wth did they have a dead pitch today ??

Do the curators atleast know what the word 'Home Advantage' means ?? Produce spinning wickets man. :D

finally some Indians agreed what i was saying for many days

Indian bowling is the worst among all top 6 nations... There power rests in the batting line up only... and thrashing India is not a difficult task for others

That is why I was saying England will win the match because they have a balance in both bowling and Batting and fielding as well. The only big difference was a little shock by Zaheer... and another frustrating part was Morgan was not playing ... had morgan be there - it was a clear win for England

another point is dew factor,its hard for bowler to grip at night.
so it gives benifit to batting side at night.

problem is only one bowler will click in whole match.
in this match,zaheer worked,in last match munaf patel clicked..
rest of bowlers were just passing time.

Yeah, they are not consistent and you cannot really predict who will be good and when?

You need at least a couple of bowlers who you know can dent the team by slowing down the runs or taking wickets.

Awesome match..finally saw a good cricket from both the sides...in this case 'neither you won nor we loose'..

Rameez Raja is the best commentator, we would have made some excellent remarks if he was in the commentators box.

The commentary was dull on Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom