Wh will Win!!?

• India

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • England

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a match, what a match, and they say ODI's are dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are venting frustration on her. there is no shame claiming what she said about England. England almost defeated you.

with a stronger team and good score the tie is not something to be proud of for India

in games,there is no almost defeated.
thats y 50 over game is given to both teams.
btw sehwag almost made 200 in this game but only damn caught by keeper :azn:

Loved the match - Shahzad's six was a major difference in the end....

But real man of the match was Zaheer Khan who brought India back in the game from nowhere. It was a flat track as I expected... Indian pitches are always dead because their main strength lies in the batting and they like to make flat pitches that can support batting... but Zaheer's wickets in that dead game was the turning point and in my opinion he became the man of the match from there after

Strauss and Tendulkar's performance was great but in the end it was all batting pitch and taking 3 wickets at such a crucial stage was a real hard task

You guys are venting frustration on her. there is no shame claiming what she said about England. England almost defeated you.

with a stronger team and good score the tie is not something to be proud of for India

With all her rhetoric about on how easily England will defeat India..It surely did not seem easy win, so why not rub her face in what she said?

Quote me an abusive post and action will be taken.

I will run out of space if I start quoting crap post by them, if someone is unable to see what kind of post these type of members contribute then there is nothing we can do. You can wake up a person who is sleeping but you cant wake up a person who is pretending to sleep.

This isn't a chat room. Follow the forum rules or else you'll be thrown out and that goes for BOTH sides.

SpArk banned for 2 days.

Rules apply for everyone, a newbie or a elite member.
It is also against Forum rules to talk against any moderation action.

Loved the match - Shahzad's six was a major difference in the end....

But real man of the match was Zaheer Khan who brought India back in the game from nowhere. It was a flat track as I expected... Indian pitches are always dead because their main strength lies in the batting and they like to make flat pitches that can support batting... but Zaheer's wickets in that dead game was the turning point and in my opinion he became the man of the match from there after

Strauss and Tendulkar's performance was great but in the end it was all batting pitch and taking 3 wickets at such a crucial stage was a real hard task

Shahzad's six was the least expected thing to happen in the match. hat off to him

While creating the poll,i never ever ever wondered in the wettest of my dreams,that this game would tie and hence did not include an option for a tie.
Great coincidence!!

You guys are venting frustration on her. there is no shame claiming what she said about England. England almost defeated you.y

67 runs from 60 balls with 8 wickets in hand was a not a hard task for any team
They just wasted Power play and in reality Dhoni himself confessed he felt they had lost the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom