Wh will Win!!?

• India

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • England

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coz there is nothing for u to enjoy.cry baby.
I have already enjoyed soooo many Indian victories,you Pakistanis don't get many moments to enjoy in your sporting field neither in any other field.
Enjoy the moment!!rare one!! :lol:

2 wickets in a quick time.....there might just be a little outside chance.

hahahahaha pehle srilanka main good luck chance talash ker raha tha, ab india main good luck chance search ker rah hai hahahahhahahahaha

What about Pakistan vs England match on when Pakistan lost to England? What about Indian comments there? huh this was my comment and see yours,

Pakistan vs England

See the difference and frustration :lol:

Just see the contrast between Indian posts in that Pakistan vs England thread and the Pakistanis here..!!
WOW man,how can one be soooo jealous?

Oh whats wrong with indian bowlers. They cannot defend big total. Their body lanaguge is terrible..no passion for win

I have already enjoyed soooo many Indian victories,you Pakistanis don't get many moments to enjoy in your sporting field neither in any other field.
Enjoy the moment!!rare one!! :lol:

bangladesh ke khilaf :lol::lol:

bhai ji aap tu bol rahe the india is shupar power team

Shame on the crowd.And same indians here had galls to talk about bangladeshi crowd when kohli was hit in last match.

Shame on you!!!! Are were not on the scene after initial jumps!!! :lol: As usual run away!!! now this thread!!!

Powerplay on ,more worries to come..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom