Wh will Win!!?

• India

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • England

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Indian members - Please guys stop too much of love in the Pakistani threads by supporting and cheering for the Pakistani teams....do not troll but do not support them either.....let the bitterness prevail...and dont reply to trolls in this thread.

England 249/2 (36.5 ov)
England require another 90 runs with 8 wickets and 13.1 overs remaining

Can India still win?? 249-2 36.4 overs???

It's gonna be tight!:confused::confused:

750px-US_250.svg.png

congrats england

What are India going to do when they face real bowlers and a real classy batting lineup?

Arrey bhai abhi toh doosra match hai lol.Mammi jee ne daal roti nahi di kya? abhi toh 4 matches aur hain.Just wait and watch....

haan bhai 4 matches against netherlands, etc??? its mommy not mummii!!

All the Indian members - Please guys stop too much of love in the Pakistani threads by supporting and cheering for the Pakistani teams....do not troll but do not support them either.....let the bitterness prevail...and dont reply to trolls in this thread.
I was amazed by the Indians supporting a nation which houses such pathetic people as seen here.Actually they have a habit of watching India win everytime,so they have a rare opportunity to celebrate India's poor performance.:D,BTW i certainly fail to understand why Indians support Pakistanio team...quite unbelievable indeed.
But i know,India will come back very strongly :agree:,ek game toh haar saktey hain yaar!

I was amazed by the Indians supporting a nation which houses such pathetic people as seen here.Actually they have a habit of watching India win everytime,so they have a rare opportunity to celebrate India's poor performance.:D,BTW i certainly fail to understand why Indians support Pakistanio team...quite unbelievable indeed.
But i know,India will come back very strongly :agree:,ek game toh haar saktey hain yaar!

They haven't lost yet buddy.

England require another 84 runs with 8 wickets and 12.0 overs remaining

haan bhai 4 matches against netherlands, etc???
South Africa,West Indies,Netherlands,Ireland,btw i hope you remember how Eng got thrashed 5-0 before your Pakistani terrorists attacked Mumbai?
Or do you think that India is such a strong team,that it in a losing position amazes you so much that you end up trolling!?:cheesy: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom