• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
England require another 104 runs with 8 wickets and 15.2 overs remaining

England require another 103 runs with 8 wickets and 15.1 overs remaining

FANTASTIC_FOUR_SYMBOL_YOUTH_T-SHIRT_S.jpg

another four!!!!!

eng on verge of great victory

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

pay cut for indian team

Some people are shameless,in the Pakistan vs SriLanka thread,i saw almost every Indian praising the Pakistan team,Aston Martin,what you said,your people support all teams?Just see your shameless behavior here.

But Pakistani members are opposite here,they are trolling,for the fact that India is rarely playing poorly today.

chanda jama karo whats going to happen for super man guys

indian team will not have to survive on daal roti, no luxuries for them before they make a good win next tym

England 241/2 after 35.2 overs. I think the match is 80% out of our hand!!

1 6 . . 1 1 | 1 1 . 6 1 4 | 1 4 1 . 1 1 | 4 1 1 1

I said i had a gut feeling that India will lose today.But,one thing i can bet on,is watch out their performance on next Sunday.

AND YOU CAN MARK MY POST,bookmark it or copy paste...but you ll see.

Some people are shameless,in the Pakistan vs SriLanka thread,i saw almost every Indian praising the Pakistan team,Aston Martin,what you said,your people support all teams?Just see your shameless behavior here.

But Pakistani members are opposite here,they are trolling,for the fact that India is rarely playing poorly today.

Don't get upset over it. It's just the way they are. Anyway it's a sport that we all enjoy. A good game is a good game, no matter who wins.

We need a good spell by Harbhajan or Punaf!!!! But as of now England dominating!!!

246/2 after 36 overs.

chanda jama karo whats going to happen for super man guys

indian team will not have to survive on daal roti, no luxuries for them before they make a good win next tym
We are not dumb minded like you,we support our team all the way through,not like Pakistanis who doubted their own team's credibility,when they were on a losing troll.We win 5 games and lose 1,not like Pakistan cricket team. :D

We are not dumb minded like you,we support our team all the way through,not like Pakistanis who doubted their own team's credibility,when they were on a losing troll.We win 5 games and lose 1,not like Pakistan cricket team. :D

but shupar man team cant perform on big stage

we were made weak by your ICC londas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom