What's new

India vs Bangladesh: T20 World Cup 2014

I want to see a India-Pak final, Pak as usual will mantain their record of losing to India in the World Cups and India will win their 2nd T-20 trophy. :cheers:

Pakistan wont be in a semi finals with present conditions..
Final?
My foot!

If Pakistan wins against BD, what it gets?
4 points...
While India already has 6 points by now.
Hence the last match between PAK n WI must be do or die.
BUT
WI has NRR advantage.
SO?

Oh Chacha if Pakistan beat BD and WI, as you say, Pakistan will make it to semis for Pakistan will end up with 6 points while WI will be left with 4 points... Don't strain your brain too much, NRR wouldn't count that way.

149609.jpg

First off learn to behave and argue, you actually don't' add weight to your argument by going gaga. Secondly, my post had nothing to do with India so your bias here is totally uncalled for. Thirdly any side can lose to any side on any given day, you never know India lose to Australia in its next match. So don't show off your preoccupied mind in here, go and learn some principles of sportsman spirit.
Arre Emmi Mia. Tussi misunderstand kar gaye ho launde ko. Hes right in a way. U see, Pakistan needs to win all its matches now. its like knock out tournament for them from the match they lost to India. 1 loss and they are out whereas India has the liberty to lose next one.

Bottomline is, Pakistan really needs to play like champions if they want to be one. Pak vs WI match will be the most interesting one. And the way WI celebrated their win today, it seems they are not in a mood to even lose a single match at any cost.

If Pakistan wins against BD, what it gets?
4 points...
While India already has 6 points by now.
Hence the last match between PAK n WI must be do or die.
BUT
WI has NRR advantage.
SO?
NRR ko kaha la raha hai? Last match mein both WI and Pak will be 4 pts. Whoever Wins is in.

Arre Emmi Mia. Tussi misunderstand kar gaye ho launde ko. Hes right in a way. U see, Pakistan needs to win all its matches now. its like knock out tournament for them from the match they lost to India. 1 loss and they are out whereas India has the liberty to lose next one.

Bottomline is, Pakistan really needs to play like champions if they want to be one. Pak vs WI match will be the most interesting one. And the way WI celebrated their win today, it seems they are not in a mood to even lose a single match at any cost.

This is what I have already stated - you win both the matches you stay, you lose you go home.

Oh Chacha if Pakistan beat BD and WI, as you say, Pakistan will make it to semis for Pakistan will end up with 6 points while WI will be left with 4 points... Don't strain your brain too much, NRR wouldn't count that way.

Bottom line?
Pakistan Must win these 2 matches....
Hard time...
While India stands qualified hands down...
right?

Back
Top Bottom