What's new

India vs Bangladesh: T20 World Cup 2014

that guy's nose LOL
hey....
I am feeling read bad ....for the girls.....
they put all those make up and and come to ground to cheer their team and here.....they see their team loosing.....
their sad faces are still flashing in my mind........:(

Exactely!
Work hard, on the last 2
Or get lost..
While India has (Practically/comfortably qualified)
Love me or leave me..

First off learn to behave and argue, you actually don't' add weight to your argument by going gaga. Secondly, my post had nothing to do with India so your bias here is totally uncalled for. Thirdly any side can lose to any side on any given day, you never know India lose to Australia in its next match. So don't show off your preoccupied mind in here, go and learn some principles of sportsman spirit.

First off learn to behave and argue, you actually don't' add weight to your argument by going gaga. Secondly, my post had nothing to do with India so your bias here is totally uncalled for. Thirdly any side can lose to any side on any given day,, you never know India lose to Australia in it's next match. So don't show off your preoccupied mind in here, go and learn some principles of sportsman spirit.

Anything CAN happen, but then odds are drawn, where money is.
Its not yr post.
Its my post, saying India maintains a clear cut advantage.
Even a blind can see here.
Thats all there it is to.
Pakistan Most probably is OUT in the last round with its match against WI

So far, we've played 3 easy matches. I want India to lose the Toss, score 170-180 runs against Australia or Australia scores 200 against us, so that one can gauge how big total we can chase. I won't mind India loosing against Australia while chasing a big total. :)

If Pakistan wins against BD, what it gets?
4 points...
While India already has 6 points by now.
Hence the last match between PAK n WI must be do or die.
BUT
WI has NRR advantage.
SO?

I want to see a India-Pak final, Pak as usual will mantain their record of losing to India in the World Cups and India will win their 2nd T-20 trophy. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom