What's new

India vs Bangladesh: T20 World Cup 2014

A big :tup: to BD supporters. Despite repeated miserable performances by their team, they still come in hordes to support! Salute to their patience & their hope!
appreciating BD supporters not BD team...they came with full support...in every match...

They may wave whatever flag they like from today .

We will send a mail to Hasina..

Well done Team India.

A big :tup: to BD supporters. Despite repeated miserable performances by their team, they still come in hordes to support! Salute to their patience & their hope!

Tu DIPLOMATIC mat ho Congress ki tarah............seedhey seedhey bol ki BD is the BIGGEST LOSING TEAM IN UNIVERSE, IT'S LOSING STREAK IS UNPARALLELED.

Pakistan must win the last 2 matches..
Permutation in play..
At the mercy of other teams..
On crutches, that is..
I already predicted this TO YOU...

so ? it still doesnt change your status as the stupid indian boob

Pakistan must win the last 2 matches..
Permutation in play..
At the mercy of other teams..
On crutches, that is..
I already predicted this TO YOU...

Lame logic! Do you think other teams are going to behave generously and give the match to Pakistan on golden tray? Don't give me that poppy cock of being at the mercy! No team lose to opponent on purpose unless match is fixed.

It's simple you win all the impeding matches you stay, if you lose you go home.

Tu DIPLOMATIC mat ho Congress ki tarah............seedhey seedhey bol ki BD is the BIGGEST LOSING TEAM IN UNIVERSE, IT'S LOSING STREAK IS UNPARALLELED.
bapre bap... itna kator mat bano. Apne hi bhai log hai yaar! teekh hai.. they are still continuing with their streak! Afterall they are there to make the numbers up.. & a permanent vote for us in the ICC! :p:

btw apna cheerleader @BDforever kidar hai? costume change karne gaya kya? :D

@BDforever best of luck for the next matches :tup:

As of now , a Bangladeshi girl dancing to a Bollywood song in Ukraine ......

another boring one......:( :( :(
yeh kya ho gaya humari bowling ko?? Pura phata phati:p:

Lame logic! Do you think other teams are going to behave generously and give the match to Pakistan on golden tray? Don't give me that poppy cock of being at the mercy! No team lose to opponent on purpose unless match is fixed.

Exactely!
Work hard, on the last 2
Or get lost..
While India has (Practically/comfortably qualified)
Love me or leave me..

Ahh, its just a way of saying. No one is gonna shown "mercy". Chill.

Back
Top Bottom